Garden we director "Working with Park Bo-gum, I Know Why You're Praised" (Interview2)

-Interview1- I wonder why I have expanded the scope of public projects such as campaigns.Those who work with me also focus on directing themselves to multitasking in each field in order to do various creative work.I think that in the era where various media are mixed and collaboration is emphasized, we should be able to work with an open mind without being confined to our field.- Please introduce the car curling project directly.In fact, I wanted to let the campaign know how well the car stopping at Crossing does not keep the line.In addition, we added a game to match what kind of vehicle is good at Crossing among the vehicles coming to the total of four stop lines, and we communicated with the public and added the way that entertainers broadcast the situation live.The title of Dangerous Accidents in Crossing has been emphasized so that people can naturally recognize it, adding to the public interest.- If you have an episode with the most memorable artist while working together, please introduce it.When I shot a commercial for Coca-Cola with Park Bo-gum, I was all nervous.I heard a lot of stories about being really impressive, but it was amazing that as soon as I met him at the first work, he said that he had read my interview and gave me a greeting.I can see why they get a lot of praise from the scene.- What are the difficulties that arise during the project?I have to overcome that kind of gaze when I enter a new field and work in a new field, so I have a lot of stress in showing my role. I have tried to show myself (in my ability) so that I can combine my expertise in the field with my advantages.Those who have worked together since then are grateful for the part that gave recognition, not recognition.- I think you have a positive personality in everything.Some people were pointing to me and saying, Is he the real director?Three or four years ago, you were the director who worked with me in the movies and dramas, and you were a veteran who has worked for nearly 20 years on this floor.I was really impressed that he called me a bishop one day.I also have the title of director in a way, but there was something I wanted to be recognized by him.-Interview3(68) Garden we Mog Communications Creative Director
-Interview1- I wonder why I have expanded the scope of public projects such as campaigns.Those who work with me also focus on directing themselves to multitasking in each field in order to do various creative work.I think that in the era where various media are mixed and collaboration is emphasized, we should be able to work with an open mind without being confined to our field.- Please introduce the car curling project directly.In fact, I wanted to let the campaign know how well the car stopping at Crossing does not keep the line.In addition, we added a game to match what kind of vehicle is good at Crossing among the vehicles coming to the total of four stop lines, and we communicated with the public and added the way that entertainers broadcast the situation live.The title of Dangerous Accidents in Crossing has been emphasized so that people can naturally recognize it, adding to the public interest.- If you have an episode with the most memorable artist while working together, please introduce it.When I shot a commercial for Coca-Cola with Park Bo-gum, I was all nervous.I heard a lot of stories about being really impressive, but it was amazing that as soon as I met him at the first work, he said that he had read my interview and gave me a greeting.I can see why they get a lot of praise from the scene.- What are the difficulties that arise during the project?I have to overcome that kind of gaze when I enter a new field and work in a new field, so I have a lot of stress in showing my role. I have tried to show myself (in my ability) so that I can combine my expertise in the field with my advantages.Those who have worked together since then are grateful for the part that gave recognition, not recognition.- I think you have a positive personality in everything.Some people were pointing to me and saying, Is he the real director?Three or four years ago, you were the director who worked with me in the movies and dramas, and you were a veteran who has worked for nearly 20 years on this floor.I was really impressed that he called me a bishop one day.I also have the title of director in a way, but there was something I wanted to be recognized by him.-Interview3(68) Garden we Mog Communications Creative Director

-Interview1

- I wonder why I have expanded the scope of public projects such as campaigns.

Those who work with me also focus on directing themselves to multitasking in each field in order to do various creative work. I think that in the era where various media are mixed and collaboration is emphasized, we should be able to work with an open mind without being confined to our field.

- Please introduce the car curling project directly.

In fact, I wanted to let the campaign know how well the car stopping at Crossing does not keep the line. In addition, we added a game to match what kind of vehicle is good at Crossing among the vehicles coming to the total of four stop lines, and we communicated with the public and added the way that entertainers broadcast the situation live. The title of 'Dangerous Accidents in Crossing' has been emphasized so that people can naturally recognize it, adding to the public interest.

- If you have an episode with the most memorable artist while working together, please introduce it.

When I shot a commercial for Coca-Cola with Park Bo-gum, I was all nervous. I heard a lot of stories about being really impressive, but it was amazing that as soon as I met him at the first work, he said that he had read my Interview and gave me a greeting. I can see why they get a lot of praise from the scene.

- What are the difficulties that arise during the project?

I have to overcome that kind of gaze when I enter a new field and work in a new field, so I have a lot of stress in showing my role. I have tried to show myself (in my ability) so that I can combine my expertise in the field with my advantages. Those who have worked together since then are grateful for the part that gave recognition, not recognition.

- I think you have a positive personality in everything.

Some people were pointing to me and saying, "Is he the real director?" Three or four years ago, you were the director who worked with me in the movies and dramas, and you were a veteran who has worked for nearly 20 years on this floor. I was really impressed that he called me a bishop one day. I also have the title of director in a way, but there was something I wanted to be recognized by him.

-Interview3

(68) Garden we Mog Communications Creative Director