BTS V, Park Seo-joon Itaewon Class' reference "Most Expected Drama"

BTS (BTS) V mentioned Itaewon KlathV said on the Naver VLove Live! BTS channel on the 15th, Its been a long time.I did not sleep because it was the end of the year, so I wanted to talk to Amy. V continued to communicate, answering questions from fans, also promoting the drama of best friend actor Park Seo-joon.Asked to recommend the movie, There is a drama that I expect most than the movie. It airs in January, and my favorite webtoon comes out as Drama.Itaewon Klath, he said, and even my favorite acquaintance (Park Seo-joon) is going to shoot it, so that only the drama is waiting now.JTBCs new gilt is based on the same name, Webtoon, a work that depicts the hip rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and persuasion.It will be broadcast first at 10:50 pm on January 31 next year following Chocolate.Itaewon Klath is the number one real-time search word. Ill have to capture it and send it to my brother.I heard that I was so popular and expected that I did not have to talk like this. Photo: Naver VLove Live!

BTS (BTS) V mentioned 'Itaewon Klath'

V said on the Naver VLove Live! BTS channel on the 15th, "It's been a long time. I did not sleep because it was the end of the year, so I wanted to talk to Amy. "

V continued to communicate, answering questions from fans, also promoting the Drama of best friend actor Park Seo-joon.

Asked to recommend the movie, "There is a Drama that I expect most than the movie. It airs in January, and my favorite webtoon comes out as Drama. "Itaewon Klath," he said, "and even my favorite acquaintance (Park Seo-joon) is going to shoot it, so that only the Drama is waiting now."

JTBC’s new gilt is based on the same name, Webtoon, a work that depicts the “hip” rebellion of youths who are united in an unreasonable world, stubbornness and persuasion. It will be broadcast first at 10:50 pm on January 31 next year following Chocolate.

"Itaewon Klath is the number one real-time search word. I'll have to capture it and send it to my brother. I heard that I was so popular and expected that I did not have to talk like this. "

Photo: Naver VLove Live!