Jang Sung-kyu, Rudolph transforms into...'The point is better looking'

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu wore a Rudolph headband.Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled Rudolph D and meet in the dream country # antler # boyfriend.Jang Sung-kyu in the public photo is looking at the camera wearing a white neck pola T-shirt and a turquoise knit cardigan.Especially, I wear Rudolph headband on my head, so I have a coming Christmas atmosphere.The netizens who saw this responded that the background is not a boyfriend, it is too cute, I am afraid to meet in my dream.Jang Sung-kyu is active in various broadcasting programs such as MBC FM4U Good Morning FM Jang Sung-kyu.

Broadcaster Jang Sung-kyu wore a Rudolph headband.

Jang Sung-kyu posted a picture on his instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled "Rudolph D and meet in the dream country # antler # boyfriend".

Jang Sung-kyu in the public photo is looking at the camera wearing a white neck pola T-shirt and a turquoise knit cardigan. Especially, I wear Rudolph headband on my head, so I have a coming Christmas atmosphere.

The netizens who saw this responded that "the background is not a boyfriend", "it is too cute", "I am afraid to meet in my dream".

Jang Sung-kyu is active in various broadcasting programs such as MBC FM4U 'Good Morning FM Jang Sung-kyu'.