"Flaming is affected by watching...Radio Star' EXO Kai, Mental Worrying candid Confessions

EXO appeared on Radio Star and caught both laughter and impression with six synergies.Those who showed the leader Suho Moll from a sticky friendship without hesitation proved the EXO star, which was a successful Radio Star ceremony.MBC Radio Star (directed by Choi Haeng-ho, Kim Ji-woo/planned by Kim Gu-san), a high-quality talk show broadcast on the 4th (Wednesday), was featured in EXO Radio Star, with EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen appearing to draw attention.First, leader Suho was attracted to the character of the entertainment ambition man. Suho expressed his regret about Gim Gu-ras no jam to him on the air.Suho, who went to the Masked Wang at the beginning of his debut, was frozen with tension, and Gim Gu-ra called Suho Nojam.Gim Gu-ra laughed at Suhos disclosure, saying, When I came out the second time Masked Wang, the story of sharing with me was fun.The members also named Suho as the strongest member of the team. The members said, When the music broadcasts, the other members play together in the waiting room, but only Suho type drinks.I advise and be proud of my junior at the end of the corridor. Chen, who played a special MC on the day, continued Disclosure, saying, When I see it, the real thing is Sehun, the youngest.In addition, the hangover was mainly solved in the sauna, and the youngest unsophisticated behavior of Sehun was mentioned in surprise, and the members responded that Dad smells and laughed.Baekhyun said he didnt like going out, so he rarely spent his allowance, but he told him that he was open to his family.I paid my first settlement for my brothers wedding because my brother lacked the money he had collected, she said, expressing her love for her family.I thought I should buy a big house for my parents if I succeeded because it was so narrow that I lived when I was a child.I also give you a lot of pocket money. Chanyeol told EXO D.O. about his touching story, giving the EXO members a glimpse of their warm friendship: I had a vocal cord surgery last June.I was forced to speak for a month after the surgery, he said.When I was silent, EXO D.O. came to me often and I was there for me even if I could not talk, he said.Kai cited himself as a member of the mental concern: When I think about myself, Im definitely affected by Flaming.So I try to avoid Flaming in the first place, and I try to fix myself and regret myself. MCs were surprised by Kais candid Confessions, saying, Its a story from the heart.Sehun expressed deep and hard affection for EXO members: I had a difficult time, but I was happy just to be with the members.I felt like I was close to my family, I was close to my time together! said Suho, who also said, Members talked about the contract.Wherever you go, you will continue to be with all the members. I am thinking with room. Chen, who played a big role as a special MC from members diss to stable progress, said, There are many things that are seen from members when I look at them one step away.On this day, EXO released a sense of anti-war entertainment with its unstoppable Disclosure and leader Suho Mole, and at the same time, it caught the attention of viewers by giving a glimpse of the members strong friendship.Meanwhile, Radio Star, which will be broadcast next Wednesday night at 11:05 pm, is expected to feature a special feature of Meeting in Work with Wonju Wan, Park Jung-ah, Oh Chang-seok and Michael Lee.

EXO appeared on Radio Star and caught both laughter and impression with six synergies. Those who showed the leader Suho Moll from a sticky friendship without hesitation proved the EXO star, which was a successful Radio Star ceremony.

MBC Radio Star (directed by Choi Haeng-ho, Kim Ji-woo/planned by Kim Gu-san), a high-quality talk show broadcast on the 4th (Wednesday), was featured in EXO Radio Star, with EXO Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun and Chen appearing to draw attention.

First, leader Suho was attracted to the character of the entertainment ambition man. Suho expressed his regret about Gim Gu-ra's "no jam" to him on the air. Suho, who went to the Masked Wang at the beginning of his debut, was frozen with tension, and Gim Gu-ra called Suho "Nojam". Gim Gu-ra laughed at Suho's Disclosure, saying, "When I came out the second time 'Masked Wang', the story of sharing with me was fun."

The members also named Suho as the strongest member of the team. The members said, "When the music broadcasts, the other members play together in the waiting room, but only Suho type drinks. I advise and be proud of my junior at the end of the corridor. "

Chen, who played a special MC on the day, continued Disclosure, saying, "When I see it, the real thing is Sehun, the youngest." In addition, the hangover was mainly solved in the sauna, and the youngest unsophisticated behavior of Sehun was mentioned in surprise, and the members responded that "Dad smells" and laughed.

Baekhyun said he didn’t like going out, so he rarely spent his allowance, but he told him that he was open to his family. “I paid my first settlement for my brother’s wedding because my brother lacked the money he had collected,” she said, expressing her love for her family. “I thought I should buy a big house for my parents if I succeeded because it was so narrow that I lived when I was a child. I also give you a lot of pocket money. "

Chanyeol told EXO D.O. about his touching story, giving the EXO members a glimpse of their warm friendship: “I had a vocal cord surgery last June. “I was forced to speak for a month after the surgery,” he said. "When I was silent, EXO D.O. came to me often and I was there for me even if I could not talk," he said.

Kai cited himself as a member of the mental concern: “When I think about myself, I’m definitely affected by Flaming. So I try to avoid Flaming in the first place, and I try to fix myself and regret myself. " MCs were surprised by Kai's candid Confessions, saying, "It's a story from the heart."

Sehun expressed deep and hard affection for EXO members: “I had a difficult time, but I was happy just to be with the members. “I felt like I was close to my family, I was close to my time together!” said Suho, who also said, “Members talked about the contract. Wherever you go, you will continue to be with all the members. I am thinking with room. "

Chen, who played a big role as a special MC from members' diss to stable progress, said, "There are many things that are seen from members when I look at them one step away."

On this day, EXO released a sense of anti-war entertainment with its unstoppable Disclosure and leader Suho Mole, and at the same time, it caught the attention of viewers by giving a glimpse of the members' strong friendship.

Meanwhile, Radio Star, which will be broadcast next Wednesday night at 11:05 pm, is expected to feature a special feature of 'Meeting in Work' with Wonju Wan, Park Jung-ah, Oh Chang-seok and Michael Lee.