Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin "Kan Mi-youn bouquet didn't take...I'm not confident to marry"

I didnt get Kan Mi-youns Wedding ceremony bouquet, said Lee Hee-Jin, a former Baby Vox.Lee Hee-Jin, who appeared on SBS Running Man on the 8th, said, If you do not get married within 6 months after receiving a bouquet, you have to live solo for a lifetime.I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. Jeon So-min, who listened to this, revealed to Lee Hee-Jin that he knew how to not have to marry within six months after receiving the bouquet.The details can be found on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th.

"I didn't get Kan Mi-youn's Wedding ceremony bouquet," said Lee Hee-Jin, a former Baby Vox.

Lee Hee-Jin, who appeared on sbs Running Man' on the 8th, said, "If you do not get married within 6 months after receiving a bouquet, you have to live solo for a lifetime. I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marry within six months. "

Jeon So-min, who listened to this, revealed to Lee Hee-Jin that he knew how to not have to marry within six months after receiving the bouquet.

The details can be found on Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th.