Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin, Kan Mi-youn bouquet test..."marriage is unconfident."

The story of Lee Hee-Jin from Baby V.O.X, who testified to the team member Kan Mi-youns Wedding ceremony bouquet, will be revealed through Running Man.Lee Hee-Jin will appear on SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.In a recent Running Man recording, Lee Hee-Jin revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news that he had been to Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony.However, Lee Hee-Jin said, I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet. There is a saying that if I do not marriage within six months after receiving the bouquet, I have to live my life as a soloist.I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marriage within six months, he said, Confessions said.Jeon So-min, the official love of Running Man who felt solo camaraderie, told Lee Hee-Jin, I know how to not have to marriage in six months after receiving the bouquet.For more information on what honey tips Jeon So-min has initiated to Lee Hee-Jin, please visit Running Man.

The story of Lee Hee-Jin from Baby V.O.X, who testified to the team member Kan Mi-youn's Wedding ceremony bouquet, will be revealed through Running Man'.

Lee Hee-Jin will appear on SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the afternoon of the 8th.

In a recent "Running Man" recording, Lee Hee-Jin revealed his unchanging friendship among Baby V.O.X members, referring to the news that he had been to Kan Mi-youn Wedding ceremony. However, Lee Hee-Jin said, "I did not receive the Wedding ceremony bouquet." There is a saying that if I do not marriage within six months after receiving the bouquet, I have to live my life as a soloist. I did not get a bouquet because I was not confident to marriage within six months, "he said, Confessions said.

Jeon So-min, the official love of Running Man' who felt solo camaraderie, told Lee Hee-Jin, "I know how to not have to marriage in six months after receiving the bouquet."

For more information on what honey tips Jeon So-min has initiated to Lee Hee-Jin, please visit Running Man'.