Running Man' Lee Hee-Jin "Kan Mi-youn bouquet refuses because I don't think I'll get marriage in six months"

Baby Vox actor Lee Hee-Jin has revealed he was not confident of marriage in six months and did not receive a bouquet from Kan Mi-youn.Running Man, which was broadcast on the 8th, was held at Race to attract Running Man investment.Kang Han-na, Lee Hee-Jin, Oh My Girl Infant and Yoo Byung-jae joined the group as guests.Lee Hee-Jin, who recently attended Kan Mi-youns marriage ceremony, said he did not receive a marriage style bouquet.Im not sure Ill be marriage in six months, he said, because of the myth that if I dont get a bouquet and marriage in six months, I wont be marriage in three years.You can keep the bouquets up before six months, just renew them, and you can get them again within six months, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Jeon So-min told me the myth that he knew that if you dry the bouquet and burn it, it will disappear.

Baby Vox actor Lee Hee-Jin has revealed he was not confident of marriage in six months and did not receive a bouquet from Kan Mi-youn.

Running Man, which was broadcast on the 8th, was held at Race to attract Running Man investment. Kang Han-na, Lee Hee-Jin, Oh My Girl Infant and Yoo Byung-jae joined the group as guests.

Lee Hee-Jin, who recently attended Kan Mi-youn's marriage ceremony, said he did not receive a marriage style bouquet. “I’m not sure I’ll be marriage in six months,” he said, because of the myth that if I don’t get a bouquet and marriage in six months, I won’t be marriage in three years.

“You can keep the bouquets up before six months, just renew them, and you can get them again within six months,” Yoo Jae-Suk said. Jeon So-min told me the myth that he knew that "if you dry the bouquet and burn it, it will disappear."