Atez and Monstar X X One, Worldwide Fans The Choice Award Awards

At the 2019 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MMA) held at Japan Nagoya Dome at 6 p.m. on the 4th (local time), Atez, Monstarrrr X, Blackbink, EXO and X1 were named in the main prize, Worldwide Fans The Choice category.Atez was the first to take the stage. Thank you to Fan Aitini, I promise to show new performances and songs every year, said Kim Hong-jung of Atez.Monstarrrr X was then called. Monstarrrr Xs starboard said, I dont know if I can get this much prize. I think its Monbebes award and Ill be grateful.I will always work hard next to Monbebee. Black Pink, EXO and X1, who were not present, were named the main characters of the awards.On the day of the 2019 MAMA, Park Bo-gum appeared as a host, and there were Ghost Seven, Dua Lipa, Mama Moo, Monstarrrr X, Park Jin-young, BTS, Seventeen, Atez, One Earth, Wavey (WayV), You know, Cheongha, Tomorrow By Together, Twice and others.

At the 2019 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MMA) held at Japan Nagoya Dome at 6 p.m. on the 4th (local time), Atez, Monstarrrr X, Blackbink, EXO and X1 were named in the main prize, Worldwide Fans The Choice category.

Atez was the first to take the stage. "Thank you to Fan Aitini, I promise to show new performances and songs every year," said Kim Hong-jung of Atez.

Monstarrrr X was then called. Monstarrrr X's starboard said, "I don't know if I can get this much prize. I think it's Monbebe's award and I'll be grateful. I will always work hard next to Monbebee. "

Black Pink, EXO and X1, who were not present, were named the main characters of the Awards.

On the day of the 2019 mama, Park Bo-gum appeared as a host, and there were Ghost Seven, Dua Lipa, mama Moo, Monstarrrr X, Park Jin-young, BTS, Seventeen, Atez, One Earth, Wavey (WayV), You know, Cheongha, Tomorrow By Together, Twice and others.