EXO 'Gravity', Ahn Hyon-mo One shot 'What's the right answer?' (Amazing Saturday)

Gravity by the Amazing Saturday group EXO has been Shi Chonggui.On the evening of the 14th, TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday, Ahn Hyun-mo Rimer appeared and solved the problem.At the round of Eonyang Bulgogi in the traditional market of Yeongdong, Seoul, EXOs Gravity was Shi Chonggui as a problem.In EXOs Gravity dictation, the sentence was hidden in common appeared.Park Narae wrote EXOs Gravity dictation, I can not see that hidden in borrowed clothes.Ahn Hyon-mo wrote I can not see it again because I was hidden in the clothes that were pulled by EXOs Gravity dictation.Rimer, who heard this, expressed his affection for Ahn Hyon-mo, saying, I made the flow well.The main character of EXOs Gravity One shot was Ahn Hyon-mo.The correct answer to EXOs Gravity problem section, which was Shi Chonggui in Amazing Saturday, is I still can not see it hidden in the word Believe.

"Gravity" by the "Amazing Saturday" group EXO has been Shi Chonggui.

On the evening of the 14th, TVN entertainment program Amazing Saturday', Ahn Hyun-mo Rimer appeared and solved the problem.

At the round of Eonyang Bulgogi in the traditional market of Yeongdong, Seoul, EXO's "Gravity" was Shi Chonggui as a problem.

In EXO's "Gravity" dictation, the sentence "was hidden" in common appeared.

Park Narae wrote EXO's "Gravity" dictation, "I can not see that hidden in borrowed clothes."

Ahn Hyon-mo wrote "I can not see it again because I was hidden in the clothes that were pulled" by EXO's "Gravity" dictation. Rimer, who heard this, expressed his affection for Ahn Hyon-mo, saying, "I made the flow well."

The main character of EXO's "Gravity" One shot was Ahn Hyon-mo.

The correct answer to EXO's "Gravity" problem section, which was Shi Chonggui in "Amazing Saturday," is "I still can not see it hidden in the word "Believe".