'sbs Entertainment Grand Prize' Best Teamwork Award All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi, "I will greet you with a new rising figure" ..

The All The Butlers team won the Best Teamwork Award.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast live from 9 pm at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular show with Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik.Yook Sungjae, the youngest of All The Butlers, who won the Best Teamwork Award on the day, expressed his feelings as a representative.Its been almost two years, said Yook Sungjae.In fact, I am sorry that the members of the rising brothers are so loving and powerful as the youngest, but I am sorry that I can not get rid of them. I met many masters, but the best masters seem to be the brothers who program together.Lee Seung-gi said, There is actually good news. From next year, one more team member will come in and will be a new rising figure and will greet you. Kim Seong-jooo, who watched their awards, said, In fact, the alley restaurant team is a teamwork team that has been made up of dinner.Baek Jong-won also said, Our teamwork is better. I am sorry that this award was greedy.I feel a little bit like that, he said. We have a lot of dinner, but there are more.

The All The Butlers team won the Best Teamwork Award.

The 2019 sbs Entertainment Grand Prize, which was broadcast live from 9 pm at sbs Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular show with Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik.

Yook Sungjae, the youngest of All The Butlers', who won the Best Teamwork Award on the day, expressed his feelings as a representative.

"It's been almost two years," said Yook Sungjae. In fact, I am sorry that the members of the rising brothers are so loving and powerful as the youngest, but I am sorry that I can not get rid of them. "I met many masters, but the Best masters seem to be the brothers who program together."

Lee Seung-gi said, "There is actually good news." From next year, one more team member will come in and will be a new rising figure and will greet you. "

Kim Seong-jooo, who watched their awards, said, "In fact, the alley restaurant team is a teamwork team that has been made up of dinner.

Baek Jong-won also said, "Our teamwork is better. I am sorry that this award was greedy. I feel a little bit like that, "he said." We have a lot of dinner, but there are more. "