All The Butlers' Best Teamwork Award Award...Lee Seung-gi "joined the new member"

The All The Butlers team won the Best Teamwork Award at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Gag Woman Park Na-rae, and Cho Jung-sik announcers were MCs, and entertainers who shined this year were all out.Its been almost two years since I was handed the trophy as the representative of All The Butlers, said Yoo Sung-jae.In fact, the upswing brothers, the youngest brother, love and become a great strength, he said. I am sorry I could not get a tee.I met several masters, but I think the best master is Seung Gi, Se Hyung and Sang Yoon. Lee Seung-gi then reported the surprise news: I have one good news: I have another team member coming in, and Im with a new member in the new year.Weve been good together since the first minute, and well be doing good teamwork next year with our new rising brothers, Lee Seung-gi said.

The All The Butlers team won the Best Teamwork Award at the 2019 SBS entertainment Awards.

The 2019 SBS entertainment Awards were held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Broadcasters Kim Sung-joo, Gag Woman Park Na-rae, and Cho Jung-sik announcers were MCs, and entertainers who shined this year were all out.

"It's been almost two years since I was handed the trophy as the representative of All The Butlers," said Yoo Sung-jae. In fact, the upswing brothers, the youngest brother, love and become a great strength, "he said." I am sorry I could not get a tee. I met several masters, but I think the Best master is Seung Gi, Se Hyung and Sang Yoon. "

Lee Seung-gi then reported the surprise news: “I have one good news: I have another team member coming in, and I’m with a new member in the new year.” “We’ve been good together since the first minute, and we’ll be doing good teamwork next year with our new rising brothers,” Lee Seung-gi said.