All The Butlers' Yang Se-hyeong X Lee Seung-gi, 'successful' of 100 sheep at the end of twists and turns

All The Butlers Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi succeeded in the 100 mission left by the master.On the 8th SBS All The Butlers, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, and Yang Sung-jae headed to New Zealand to meet the master.On this day, Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi headed to the sheep farm to carry out the 100 mission to get hints from the master.Yang Se-hyeong said, I told my friends that I was going to shoot New Zealand, so I told them that it was him.Lee Seung-gi asked, Do you think its hard? Yang Se-hyeong was nervous, If he called it here, I think he will do the most things in history.The mission to be carried out by Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi was to find the address of the master who hangs one of the 100 sheep.Yang Se-hyeong expressed confidence that I just need to catch the necklace right away, but it was not easy to catch the amount of running away at a fast pace.Since then, he has obtained sheep food through Cheetki mission, and has achieved mission success at the end of twists and turns.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi succeeded in the '100' mission left by the master.

On the 8th sbs All The Butlers', Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong, Lee Seung-gi, and Yang Sung-jae headed to New Zealand to meet the master.

On this day, Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi headed to the sheep farm to carry out the '100' mission to get hints from the master. Yang Se-hyeong said, "I told my friends that I was going to shoot New Zealand, so I told them that it was him."

Lee Seung-gi asked, "Do you think it's hard?" Yang Se-hyeong was nervous, "If he called it here, I think he will do the most things in history."

The mission to be carried out by Yang Se-hyeong and Lee Seung-gi was to find the address of the master who hangs one of the 100 sheep.

Yang Se-hyeong expressed confidence that "I just need to catch the necklace right away," but it was not easy to catch the amount of running away at a fast pace. Since then, he has obtained sheep food through Cheetki mission, and has achieved mission success at the end of twists and turns.

Photo = sbs Broadcasting Screen