All The Butlers', Best Teamwork Award Award...Lee Seung-gi "Next year, with a New Member" preview

All The Butlers members announced the appearance of a new member at the same time as the awards for Best Teamwork.In the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize broadcast on the 28th, the best teamwork award was awarded.The trophy for the Best Teamwork award went back to All The Butlers.As a representative, the youngest child is It has been two years since I did All The Butlers, and I really love and become a big force as the youngest of the rising type.But I am sorry that I did not get a tee. Lee Seung-gi said, We have received a teamwork award, and from next year, one more team member will come in and join a new member.He said, From the first moment, I will come to see you as a new rising figure.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' members announced the appearance of a new member at the same time as the Awards for Best Teamwork.

In the '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' broadcast on the 28th, the Best teamwork award was awarded.

The trophy for the Best Teamwork award went back to All The Butlers. As a representative, the youngest child is "It has been two years since I did All The Butlers', and I really love and become a big force as the youngest of the rising type. But I am sorry that I did not get a tee. "

Lee Seung-gi said, "We have received a teamwork award, and from next year, one more team member will come in and join a new member." He said, "From the first moment, I will come to see you as a new rising figure."

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen