All The Butlers' Lee Yeong-ae, "The Words That Can Save People"...Bae Suzy X Park Na-rae 'Blucky Call Connection'

Lee Yeong-ae emphasized the power of words.In SBS All The Butlers broadcasted on the 1st, Master Lee Yeong-ae made a precious time with rising type and tea time.On this day, Lee Yeong-ae had a rising figure and tea time.Lee Yeong-ae said, You should not be able to express it more than other things, he said. You always emphasize, teach and practice beautiful words to children.The praise of the children is the best that the food that my mother gives is the most delicious, he said.So, the rising figure called his best friends and asked them to take time to praise him. Yang Se-hyeong first came out.Yang Se-hyeong gave Park Na-rae the praise he had in it, so Park Na-rae thanked Friend for saying, Why, thank you.Yang Se-hyeong said, Im going to come up with a gag corner and overturn it, but it was so cool. Youre cool. Friend but I respect you.Park Na-rae then responded, I admire it more.Lee Seung-gi then said it was a broadcast; Lee Yeong-ae also told Park Na-rae that he was a fan and said, I would like to invite him to Narae Bar.Park Na-rae said, Is it okay? If you come here, you may become an unfriendly young man.Lee Seung-gi also called his best friend; the opponent he called was Bae Suzy, who worked on the drama Bear Bond.When asked what he was doing, Bae Suzy joked, Im looking at the boat Bond. Then Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy had a routine conversation, as if they were familiar with each other.Lee Seung-gi praised Bae Suzy I thought I was grateful that you endured well and endured hard without complaining, and Bae Suzy said, Thank you brother.Thanks to my brother. Lee Seung-gi said, I know you are a broadcaster and I speak beautifully. Bae Suzy laughed when he said, I was a little bit tee. Lee Seung-gi also introduced Master Lee Yeong-ae.He said, Here I am with a great senior, and Lee Yeong-ae said, Hello, Im a fan of Bae Suzy, Im watching you.Bae Suzy said hello and asked who he was careful to know who he was.Lee Yeong-ae then gave a self-hint saying do yourself well and Bae Suzy noticed Lee Yeong-ae in a single moment; Bae Suzy said, Oh my God.I am so fanatic, he said, and Lee Yeong-ae also said, I am watching too well, I am cheering. Lee Seung-gi, who saw each other come and go, asked, But why is the master so embarrassed? Lee Yeong-ae laughed, saying, I am strangely nervous.Lee Seung-gi then asked, Bae Suzy, but do you have anything to praise me? Bae Suzy said, I will leave it in text.Lee Yeong-ae also called the precious Friend: actor Jang Seo-hee, who said of Lee Yeong-ae, I feel so beautiful as my face.If you have a good personality and you are upset, you will call first. Then you will be like your sister.Lee Yeong-ae thanked Friend for saying, Lets keep going. Thank you.Lee Yeong-ae said, It will be a habit to say thank you to the people around me. I am sad to see you reading bad stories because there are many friends who debut early these days, but they are still weak to judge themselves.It seems that words are really important because of the fact that they can save or kill the other person with words. Yang Se-hyeong said, I was praised earlier and I felt so good. I wanted to do it here because I was wrong.Finally, the rising type conveyed gratitude and praise to each other and gave a warm heart.On the other hand, at the end of the broadcast, the figure of the rising figure who left for New Zealand in search of the master was drawn and raised expectations.

Lee Yeong-ae emphasized the power of words.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 1st, Master Lee Yeong-ae made a precious time with rising type and tea time.

On this day, Lee Yeong-ae had a rising figure and tea time. Lee Yeong-ae said, "You should not be able to express it more than other things," he said. "You always emphasize, teach and practice beautiful words to children."

"The praise of the children is the best that the food that my mother gives is the most delicious," he said.

So, the rising figure called his best Friends and asked them to take time to praise him. Yang Se-hyeong first came out.

Yang Se-hyeong gave Park Na-rae the praise he had in it, so Park Na-rae thanked Friend for saying, "Why, thank you." Yang Se-hyeong said, "I'm going to come up with a gag corner and overturn it, but it was so cool. You're cool. Friend but I respect you." Park Na-rae then responded, "I admire it more."

Lee Seung-gi then said it was a broadcast; Lee Yeong-ae also told Park Na-rae that he was a fan and said, "I would like to invite him to Narae Bar." Park Na-rae said, "Is it okay? If you come here, you may become an unFriendly young man."

Lee Seung-gi also called his best Friend; the opponent he called was Bae Suzy, who worked on the drama "Bear Bond".

When asked what he was doing, Bae Suzy joked, "I'm looking at the boat Bond." Then Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy had a routine conversation, as if they were familiar with each other.

Lee Seung-gi praised "Bae Suzy I thought I was grateful that you endured well and endured hard without complaining," and Bae Suzy said, "Thank you brother. Thanks to my brother. "Lee Seung-gi said," I know you are a broadcaster and I speak beautifully. "Bae Suzy laughed when he said," I was a little bit tee. "

Lee Seung-gi also introduced Master Lee Yeong-ae. He said, "Here I am with a great senior," and Lee Yeong-ae said, "Hello, I'm a fan of Bae Suzy, I'm watching you." Bae Suzy said hello and asked who he was careful to know who he was.

Lee Yeong-ae then gave a self-hint saying "do yourself well" and Bae Suzy noticed Lee Yeong-ae in a single moment; Bae Suzy said, "Oh my God. I am so fanatic, "he said, and Lee Yeong-ae also said," I am watching too well, I am cheering. "

Lee Seung-gi, who saw each other come and go, asked, "But why is the master so embarrassed?" Lee Yeong-ae laughed, saying, "I am strangely nervous." Lee Seung-gi then asked, "Bae Suzy, but do you have anything to praise me?" Bae Suzy said, "I will leave it in text."

Lee Yeong-ae also called the precious Friend: actor Jang Seo-hee, who said of Lee Yeong-ae, "I feel so beautiful as my face. If you have a good personality and you are upset, you will call first. Then you will be like your sister.

Lee Yeong-ae thanked Friend for saying, "Let's keep going. Thank you."

Lee Yeong-ae said, "It will be a habit to say thank you to the people around me." "I am sad to see you reading bad stories because there are many Friends who debut early these days, but they are still weak to judge themselves. It seems that words are really important because of the fact that they can save or kill the other person with words. "

Yang Se-hyeong said, "I was praised earlier and I felt so good. I wanted to do it here because I was wrong."

Finally, the rising type conveyed gratitude and praise to each other and gave a warm heart.

On the other hand, at the end of the broadcast, the figure of the rising figure who left for New Zealand in search of the master was drawn and raised expectations.