All The Butlers', Lee Yeong-ae Man in the Kitchen Revealed...Lee Seung-gi "I Can't Believe"

Man in the Kitchen of All The Butlers Lee Yeong-ae has been released.On the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, members of Lee Yeong-aes house were pictured eating rice.Lee Seung-gi said, I did not imagine it, I was invited to the house, when I saw Lee Yeong-aes Man in the Kitchen.After Lee Yeong-ae recommended makgeolli, Yang Se-hyeong did not hide his trembling mind that he had a drink of makgeolli with Master Lee Yeong-ae.Lee Yeong-ae looked at the members and said, Please eat a lot because it is good for your health. Lee Seung-gi once again laughed, saying, I can not believe it.

Man in the Kitchen of All The Butlers' Lee Yeong-ae has been released.

On the sbs entertainment program All The Butlers, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 1st, members of Lee Yeong-ae's house were pictured eating rice.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I did not imagine it, I was invited to the house," when I saw Lee Yeong-ae's Man in the Kitchen. After Lee Yeong-ae recommended makgeolli, Yang Se-hyeong did not hide his trembling mind that he had "a drink of makgeolli with Master Lee Yeong-ae".

Lee Yeong-ae looked at the members and said, "Please eat a lot because it is good for your health." Lee Seung-gi once again laughed, saying, "I can not believe it."