Kim Byung-man, Manuka Honey Picker in Bodgy Chemistry Land, "The Flowers" (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Kim Byung-man has unveiled a beekeeping bag in the bottle.In SBS entertainment All The Butlers broadcasted on the 15th, Kim Byung-man released Byeongman Land of New Zealand.On this day, Kim Byung-man, Yoo Sung-jae and Lee Seung-gi went on beekeeping to collect manuka honey.They used smokers to lower the bees aggression and bring honeycombs.Later members tasted Manuka honey; Lee Seung-gi said, I knew why I was greedy for other honeypots, I stole them if I were you.Yang Se-hyeong admired, too, that Body Chemistry is in honey.The members screamed happily by eating the honey they had collected directly on the bread.

All The Butlers' Kim Byung-man has unveiled a beekeeping bag in the bottle.

In sbs entertainment All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 15th, Kim Byung-man released 'Byeongman Land' of New ZeaLand.

On this day, Kim Byung-man, Yoo Sung-jae and Lee Seung-gi went on beekeeping to collect manuka honey. They used smokers to lower the bees' aggression and bring honeycombs.

Later members tasted Manuka honey; Lee Seung-gi said, "I knew why I was greedy for other honeypots, I stole them if I were you." Yang Se-hyeong admired, too, that "Body Chemistry is in honey."

The members screamed happily by eating the honey they had collected directly on the bread.