"Practise the pretty words...All The Butlers' Lee Yeong-ae, I Musici

Actor Lee Yeong-ae captivated viewers with unwavering I Musici.On the first day of SBS entertainment All The Butlers, last week, All The Butlers members, Lee Yeong-ae, and children were shown a good time.After a fun class with Master Lee Yeong-aes children, Sung Hyung-jae gathered at the table to eat the rice cooked by the master.In particular, Lee Yeong-ae recommended a Makgeoli drink, and Lee Seung-gi was surprised that until this morning I could not imagine I would eat Makgeoli at Master Lee Yeong-aes house.The members chatted with Master Lee Yeong-aes own oyster cabbage soup, cabbage and Yang Se-hyeong, deliciously eating the radish made with the recipe of the master.Asked about his daily routine, Master Lee Yeong-ae said: I am just like other mothers, I go to school, I meet my mothers, I talk about education, I follow the academy and I fit the childrens schedule.I feel more of the importance of my family because I got married late, he said, and then the question Did you have any fear of marriage? Not at all.In my 20s and 30s, I had such an anxiety, and the more I thought about making my roots, I ran hard. When the members asked what kind of work was rooted, they surprised everyone by telling the unexpected answer that the works that failed and ended early became nourishing.Above all, Master Lee Yeong-ae emphasized the importance of praise.He said, I love you, thank you, he said. I am most pleased with the praise of the children who say, The food that my mother gives me is delicious. Lee Yeong-ae added, You should not be able to express it in words, so you always emphasize pretty words and practice them.The members decided to have time to praise each other by calling their acquaintances in the teachings of Master Lee Yeong-ae.Yang Se-hyeong showed Park Na-rae, Lee Seung-gi called Bae Suzy and gave a warm praise that he had not been able to do.Among them, Master Lee Yeong-ae asked for an invitation to Naraba in a telephone conversation with Park Na-rae, and Park Na-rae said, If you come to my house, you can become an unfriendly Mr.Also, he showed a good ambassador in the movie Good You Do It to Bae Suzy who does not recognize himself, and made everyone laugh.Is it because of Lee Yeong-aes performance? All The Butlers recorded 8.4% of household TV viewer ratings (based on Nielsen Korea, the second part of the metropolitan area).Target TV viewer ratings of 2049, which were for young viewers aged 20 to 49, were 3.3%, while top TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 10.5%.

Actor Lee Yeong-ae captivated viewers with unwavering I Musici.

On the first day of SBS entertainment All The Butlers', last week, All The Butlers' members, Lee Yeong-ae, and children were shown a good time.

After a fun class with Master Lee Yeong-ae's children, 'Sung Hyung-jae' gathered at the table to eat the rice cooked by the master. In particular, Lee Yeong-ae recommended a "Makgeoli drink," and Lee Seung-gi was surprised that "until this morning I could not imagine I would eat Makgeoli at Master Lee Yeong-ae's house." The members chatted with Master Lee Yeong-ae's own oyster cabbage soup, cabbage and Yang Se-hyeong, deliciously eating the radish made with the recipe of the master.

Asked about his daily routine, Master Lee Yeong-ae said: "I am just like other mothers, I go to school, I meet my mothers, I talk about education, I follow the academy and I fit the children's schedule. "I feel more of the importance of my family because I got married late," he said, and then the question "Did you have any fear of marriage?" "Not at all. In my 20s and 30s, I had such an anxiety, and the more I thought about making my roots, I ran hard. " When the members asked what kind of work was rooted, they surprised everyone by telling the unexpected answer that the works that failed and ended early became nourishing.

Above all, Master Lee Yeong-ae emphasized the importance of praise. He said, "I love you, thank you," he said. "I am most pleased with the praise of the children who say," The food that my mother gives me is delicious. " Lee Yeong-ae added, "You should not be able to express it in words, so you always emphasize pretty words and practice them."

The members decided to have time to praise each other by calling their acquaintances in the teachings of Master Lee Yeong-ae. Yang Se-hyeong showed Park Na-rae, Lee Seung-gi called Bae Suzy and gave a warm praise that he had not been able to do. Among them, Master Lee Yeong-ae asked for an invitation to Naraba in a telephone conversation with Park Na-rae, and Park Na-rae said, "If you come to my house, you can become an unfriendly Mr.

Also, he showed a good ambassador in the movie "Good You Do It" to Bae Suzy who does not recognize himself, and made everyone laugh.

Is it because of Lee Yeong-ae's performance? All The Butlers' recorded 8.4% of household TV viewer ratings (based on Nielsen Korea, the second part of the metropolitan area). Target TV viewer ratings of 2049, which were for young viewers aged 20 to 49, were 3.3%, while top TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 10.5%.