Kang Han-Na revisits Running Man,' "We're back in three weeks.

Actor Kang Han-Na revisited Running Man.On the afternoon of the 8th, SBS entertainment program Running Man reappeared as a guest.I came back in three weeks, he said. I was lying in my bed since the broadcast, but I came out to the living room.I also played comedian Lee Guk-jus Breakup Dance.I am a dancer of a national sister, he said. One side should be covered because it tears, and a pretty face should be left behind.

Actor Kang Han-Na revisited Running Man'.

On the afternoon of the 8th, sbs entertainment program Running Man' reappeared as a guest.

"I came back in three weeks," he said. "I was lying in my bed since the broadcast, but I came out to the living room."

I also played comedian Lee Guk-ju's 'Breakup Dance'.

"I am a dancer of a national sister," he said. "One side should be covered because it tears, and a pretty face should be left behind."