"Running Man" Kang Han-Na, a new multiplayer, has become a big hit on the Weekend evening.

Actor Kang Han-Na has become a new multiplayer with his performances and Dramas playing a big role.I was proud of my full artistic sense by appearing on SBS entertainment Running Man which was broadcast on the 8th.Strong, who re-starred in Running Man in three weeks, gave a laugh, referring to the word really delicious snail in the food name Kung-tah starting with Jeong, and showed intense dance without fundamentals in the King of Dance corner, which was followed by the nickname Hulange Dance and Kangdagu Dancer.In addition, I reinterpreted all the dances with my own feeling, but I was passionate, but I made the viewers feel great with some poor dance.In addition, I was transformed into Kim Soo-hee, the main character of TVN Drama Stage 2020, The Girl Who Sheds Ears (Director Lee Seung-hoon, The White Girl in the Play), on the 7th, and gained sympathy from the house theater.I was especially impressed by the fact that I painted the ordinary office worker Kim Soo-hee with a sense of reality. I conveyed the stories of my heart on behalf of us in a fuzzy and pleasant manner.As such, I was enthusiastic not to be afraid of being broken in entertainment, and in the Drama, I showed stable acting ability and perfect character digestion ability, capturing the hearts of many viewers.He is active in performing arts and Dramas with his addictive strong napping charm, and he is looking forward to what he will come to in the future.Meanwhile, JTBCs new entertainment The Romance (THE ROMANCE), which Kang Han-Na confirmed, will be broadcast for the first time in January 2020.

Actor Kang Han-Na has become a "new multiplayer" with his performances and Dramas playing a big role.

I was proud of my full artistic sense by appearing on SBS entertainment Running Man' which was broadcast on the 8th.

Strong, who re-starred in "Running Man" in three weeks, gave a laugh, referring to the word "really delicious snail" in the food name Kung-tah starting with "Jeong", and showed intense dance without fundamentals in the "King of Dance" corner, which was followed by the nickname "Hulange Dance" and "Kangdagu Dancer". In addition, I reinterpreted all the dances with my own feeling, but I was passionate, but I made the viewers feel great with some poor dance.

In addition, I was transformed into Kim Soo-hee, the main character of TVN 'Drama Stage 2020', 'The Girl Who Sheds Ears (Director Lee Seung-hoon, The White Girl in the Play), on the 7th, and gained sympathy from the house theater.

I was especially impressed by the fact that I painted the ordinary office worker 'Kim Soo-hee' with a sense of reality. I conveyed the stories of my heart on behalf of us in a fuzzy and pleasant manner.

As such, I was enthusiastic not to be afraid of being broken in entertainment, and in the Drama, I showed stable acting ability and perfect character digestion ability, capturing the hearts of many viewers. He is active in performing arts and Dramas with his addictive 'strong napping charm', and he is looking forward to what he will come to in the future.

Meanwhile, JTBC's new entertainment "The Romance (THE ROMANCE), which Kang Han-Na confirmed, will be broadcast for the first time in January 2020.