Kang Han-Na, Running Man' to Drama...is a big hit on Weekends and evenings.

Actor Kang Han-Na was responsible for the Weekend evening with his active performances in entertainment and Drama.I was proud of my full artistic sense by appearing on SBS entertainment program Running Man which was broadcast on the 8th.Strong, who appeared again in Running Man in three weeks, laughed at the word Chung starting with Chung in Food name kung-ta, referring to really delicious snail.In the King of Dance corner, he showed intense dance without fundamentals and got the nickname Hulan Dance and Kangda Dancer.In addition, I reinterpreted all the dances with my own feeling, but I was passionate, but I made the viewers feel great with some poor dance.In addition, strong I turned into Kim Soo-hee, the main character of TVN Drama Stage 2020, The Girl Who Sheds Ears (playplayplayed by Baek In-ah, directed by Lee Seung-hoon) on the 7th.I was especially impressed by the fact that I painted the ordinary office worker Kim Soo-hee with a sense of reality, and gave a sense of pleasure by conveying the stories of my heart on behalf of us in a fuzzy and pleasant manner.As such, I was enthusiastic about not being afraid of being broken in entertainment, and in Drama, I showed stable acting ability and character digestion ability and captivated many viewers.He is active in performing arts and Dramas with his addictive strong napping charm, and he is looking forward to what he will come to in the future.

Actor Kang Han-Na was responsible for the Weekend evening with his active performances in entertainment and Drama.

I was proud of my full artistic sense by appearing on sbs entertainment program Running Man' which was broadcast on the 8th.

Strong, who appeared again in Running Man' in three weeks, laughed at the word 'Chung' starting with 'Chung' in 'Food name kung-ta', referring to 'really delicious snail'. In the 'King of Dance' corner, he showed intense dance without fundamentals and got the nickname 'Hulan Dance' and 'Kangda Dancer'. In addition, I reinterpreted all the dances with my own feeling, but I was passionate, but I made the viewers feel great with some poor dance.

In addition, strong I turned into Kim Soo-hee, the main character of TVN 'Drama Stage 2020', 'The Girl Who Sheds Ears' (playplayplayed by Baek In-ah, directed by Lee Seung-hoon) on the 7th.

I was especially impressed by the fact that I painted the ordinary office worker 'Kim Soo-hee' with a sense of reality, and gave a sense of pleasure by conveying the stories of my heart on behalf of us in a fuzzy and pleasant manner.

As such, I was enthusiastic about not being afraid of being broken in entertainment, and in Drama, I showed stable acting ability and character digestion ability and captivated many viewers. He is active in performing arts and Dramas with his addictive 'strong napping charm', and he is looking forward to what he will come to in the future.