Kang Han-Na, who plays in general and general roles on Weekends, has emerged as a new multiplayer.

Actor Kang Han-Na has become a new multiplayer with his performances and dramas.Kang Han-Na appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man, which aired on the 8th, and boasted a full sense of entertainment.In three weeks, Kang Han-Na, who re-started in Running Man, laughed at the word starting with Jung in the food name Kung-ta, saying, Its a really delicious snail. In the ensuing King of Dance corner, she showed a strong dance without fundamentals and got the nickname Hulange Dance and Kangdagu Dancer.In addition, I reinterpreted all the dances with my own feeling, but I was passionate, but I made the viewers feel great with some poor dance.Earlier, Kang Han-Na turned into Kim Soo-hee, the main character of TVNs Drama Stage 2020s work, A Girl Who Sheds Ears, on the 7th, capturing the house theater.I was impressed by many people who expressed the ordinary office worker Kim Soo-hee full of reality, and gave a pleasure on behalf of us in a hairy and pleasant manner.As such, I was enthusiastic not to be afraid of being broken in entertainment, and in the drama, I showed stable acting ability and extraordinary character digestion ability, capturing the hearts of many viewers.Kang Han-Na will appear on JTBCs new entertainment The Romance (THE ROMANCE), which will be broadcast first in January.

Actor Kang Han-Na has become a new multiplayer with his performances and dramas.

Kang Han-Na appeared on SBS entertainment Running Man, which aired on the 8th, and boasted a full sense of entertainment.

In three weeks, Kang Han-Na, who re-started in Running Man, laughed at the word starting with Jung in the food name Kung-ta, saying, "It's a really delicious snail." In the ensuing "King of Dance" corner, she showed a strong dance without fundamentals and got the nickname "Hulange Dance" and "Kangdagu Dancer". In addition, I reinterpreted all the dances with my own feeling, but I was passionate, but I made the viewers feel great with some poor dance.

Earlier, Kang Han-Na turned into Kim Soo-hee, the main character of TVN's Drama Stage 2020's work, A Girl Who Sheds Ears, on the 7th, capturing the house theater.

I was impressed by many people who expressed the ordinary office worker Kim Soo-hee full of reality, and gave a pleasure on behalf of us in a hairy and pleasant manner.

As such, I was enthusiastic not to be afraid of being broken in entertainment, and in the drama, I showed stable acting ability and extraordinary character digestion ability, capturing the hearts of many viewers.

Kang Han-Na will appear on JTBC's new entertainment The Romance (THE ROMANCE), which will be broadcast first in January.