Hwang Bo Ra "Paris Hilton is on the air, and I can not speak English language."

Actor Hwang Bo Ra has told the story of being criticized by viewers for appearing on foreign star Paris Hilton.Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man broadcast on December 22, and released the story of Paris Hilton, the sky drama Why did you come to my house broadcast in June.Hollywood actors such as Ryan Reynolds appeared as guests on the show.Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared as a guest before his encounter with Hollywood actors, joked about the Running Man performers who came to interpret the role, saying, I just went out to Paris Hilton and got very bad.I can not do any English language, why did I come out? Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Why did you swear? and Hwang Bo Ra replied, No... its getting too hard.Im a bit overreacting Chain, and I look like Im a bit overreacting, he said. I will not do Chain Reaction 1 today.Its so funny to see it, Yoo Jae-Suk said.hwang hye-jin

Actor Hwang Bo Ra has told the story of being criticized by viewers for appearing on foreign star Paris Hilton.

Hwang Bo Ra appeared as a guest on SBS Running Man' broadcast on December 22, and released the story of Paris Hilton, the sky drama 'Why did you come to my house' broadcast in June.

Hollywood actors such as Ryan Reynolds appeared as guests on the show. Hwang Bo Ra, who appeared as a guest before his encounter with Hollywood actors, joked about the "Running Man" performers who came to interpret the role, saying, "I just went out to Paris Hilton and got very bad. I can not do any English language, why did I come out? "

Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Why did you swear?" and Hwang Bo Ra replied, "No... it's getting too hard."

"I'm a bit overreacting Chain, and I look like I'm a bit overreacting," he said. "I will not do Chain Reaction 1 today." "It's so funny to see it," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

hwang hye-jin