Gong Hyo-jin, Missing Camellia Mom..."Wednesdays Already"

Actor Gong Hyo-jin released a photo at the time of filming Drama Camellia Flowers.On the 4th, Gong Hyo-jin posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled Wednesday already.In the open photo, Gong Hyo-jin is sitting forward and staring back at the camera, feeling innocent in the way he is smiling brightly with the river sky next to him.The netizens commented, I still do not feel like I did End, I miss it and I am on a weekly tour. Today is Wednesday, but there is no Camellia.On the other hand, Gong Hyo-jin recently appeared as Camellia in the end KBS 2TV drama Camellia flower writing.

Actor Gong Hyo-jin released a photo at the time of filming Drama 'Camellia Flowers'.

On the 4th, Gong Hyo-jin posted a picture on his SNS with an article entitled "Wednesday already".

In the open photo, Gong Hyo-jin is sitting forward and staring back at the camera, feeling innocent in the way he is smiling brightly with the river sky next to him.

The netizens commented, "I still do not feel like I did End", "I miss it and I am on a weekly tour. Today is Wednesday, but there is no Camellia.

On the other hand, Gong Hyo-jin recently appeared as Camellia in the End KBS 2TV Drama 'Camellia flower writing'.