Jang Na-ra, 'vip' Song Mina "A pure and innocent Mr Mina"

On the 20th, Jang Na-ra told his SNS, Song Mina and Na Jung Sun.Kwak Sun-Young and Jang Na-ra  Our innocent Mina # SongMina # Kwak Sun-Young # Human Pocari Sweat # .The photos show Jang Na-ra and Kwak Sun-Young, who are laughing with their hands together, giving them a sense of warmth.Netizens commented on My sister is so beautiful, I am sorry that I have not much time left for Na Jung-sun Song Mina and I have to receive the SBS acting target in 2019.Meanwhile, Jang Na-ra is appearing on SBS Drama VIP with Kwak Sun-Young.

On the 20th, Jang Na-ra told his SNS, "Song Mina and Na Jung Sun. Kwak Sun-Young and Jang Na-ra Our innocent Mina # SongMina # Kwak Sun-Young # Human Pocari Sweat # ".

The photos show Jang Na-ra and Kwak Sun-Young, who are laughing with their hands together, giving them a sense of warmth.

Netizens commented on "My sister is so beautiful", "I am sorry that I have not much time left for Na Jung-sun Song Mina" and "I have to receive the SBS acting target in 2019."

Meanwhile, Jang Na-ra is appearing on SBS Drama 'vip' with Kwak Sun-Young.