Yoon Se-ah, sleek nose + chin line .. Oh Na-ra "Good shot, pretty"

Actor Yoon Se-ah recently reported on her current situation.On the 6th, Yoon Se-ah posted a picture on his instagram  with a picture of Just. Okay.Actor Oh Na-ra commented, ~ This is good. I like this. I like it. Yunsea replied, Oke!!In the photo, Yoon Se-ah is sitting in the car, wearing a black hat on yellow padding, and looking at the left side of the camera with a blank expression.Yoon Se-ah appeared in the TVN drama I Melt Juo which ended on the 17th of last month.Photo = Yoon Se-ah Instagram

Actor Yoon Se-ah recently reported on her current situation.

On the 6th, Yoon Se-ah posted a picture on his Instagram with a picture of "Just. Okay". Actor Oh Na-ra commented, "~ This is good. I like this. I like it." Yunsea replied, "Oke!!"

In the photo, Yoon Se-ah is sitting in the car, wearing a black hat on yellow padding, and looking at the left side of the camera with a blank expression.

Yoon Se-ah appeared in the TVN drama 'I Melt Juo' which ended on the 17th of last month.

Photo = Yoon Se-ah Instagram