"Always yearning senior Kim Hye-soo" Son Ye-jin, Coffee or Tea gift and hearts Lovely

Actor Son Ye-jin has released a photo of Coffee or Tea gift certification received by actor Kim Hye-soo.Son Ye-jin wrote to his Instagram on December 1, Kim Hye-soo sent me Coffee or Tea, I was so happy!!The best senior who always admires her presence alone! Thank you. Inside the photo was a picture of Son Ye-jin standing in front of Coffee or Tea; Son Ye-jin smiles brightly, posing for a heart.Son Ye-jins disappearing small face size and distinctive features make her look more beautiful.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as I love both actors, It is the best, My sister is so beautiful.delay stock

Actor Son Ye-jin has released a photo of Coffee or Tea gift certification received by actor Kim Hye-soo.

Son Ye-jin wrote to his Instagram on December 1, "Kim Hye-soo sent me Coffee or Tea, I was so happy!! The best senior who always admires her presence alone! Thank you. "

Inside the photo was a picture of Son Ye-jin standing in front of Coffee or Tea; Son Ye-jin smiles brightly, posing for a heart. Son Ye-jin's disappearing small face size and distinctive features make her look more beautiful.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "I love both actors", "It is the best", "My sister is so beautiful".

delay stock