Running Man' Lion Laynolds, Hearn Bulletin "bts and EXO Tattoo"

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, who appeared in the Netflix movie 6 Underground, appeared as guests.Lion Laynolds appeared in a bright reaction, hugging Ji Suk-jin; he also boasted a glamorous gesture.Lion reveals interest in k-pop and tells Adria Arhona, I will show you BTS Tattoo and jokes that I have EXO Tattoo on my back.Lion Laynolds revealed the underdog to Yoo Jae-Suk, saying: Its real, look at my underdog.A world-class star showed me his inner circle, Yoo Jae-Suk said.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 22nd, Lion Laynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adriatic Arhona, who appeared in the Netflix movie '6 Underground', appeared as guests.

Lion Laynolds appeared in a bright reaction, hugging Ji Suk-jin; he also boasted a glamorous gesture. Lion reveals interest in k-pop and tells Adria Arhona, "I will show you bts Tattoo" and jokes that "I have EXO Tattoo on my back."

Lion Laynolds revealed the underdog to Yoo Jae-Suk, saying: "It's real, look at my underdog." "A world-class star showed me his inner circle," Yoo Jae-Suk said.