Pyo Ye-jin, Jang Na-ra and Reality Chemie..."with my beloved team leader."

Actor Pyo Ye-jin has released a photo with Jang Na-ra.24 Days Pyo Ye-jin posted several photos on his Instagram with an article entitled My Love Team Leader and #VIP.In the open photo, Pyo Ye-jin is smiling brightly with Jang Na-ra, who is in conflict among the plays, but in reality, he showed a friendly appearance and showed warmth.The netizens commented, You are so beautiful ~, I want you to meet a good person soon, I am good in reality ~ I am sorry for the last time today.Meanwhile, Pyo Ye-jin is appearing on Jang Na-ra and SBS monthly drama VIP.

Actor Pyo Ye-jin has released a photo with Jang Na-ra.

24 Days Pyo Ye-jin posted several photos on his Instagram with an article entitled "My Love Team Leader and #vip".

In the open photo, Pyo Ye-jin is smiling brightly with Jang Na-ra, who is in conflict among the plays, but in reality, he showed a friendly appearance and showed warmth.

The netizens commented, "You are so beautiful ~", "I want you to meet a good person soon", "I am good in reality ~ I am sorry for the last time today".

Meanwhile, Pyo Ye-jin is appearing on Jang Na-ra and SBS monthly Drama 'vip'.