Park Seo-joon, YouTube channel Recovery "Show Good Content From New Year" (Specialized)

Actor Park Seo-joons YouTube account has been recovered.Park Seo-joon released the position of his agency Awesome Entee with the article Hugh on Instagram on the 23rd.The recovery of the Park Seo-joon personal YouTube channel has been completed, the agency said. Record PARKs will make efforts to show better content from New Year after the reorganization period. Park Seo-joon said on October 10, I am sorry that I have been deleted until my memories. I hope there will be no secondary damage.When Park Seo-joons article was released, the netizens said, Can you see it soon? I am really glad that I was recovered safely,  I will see you often in the future. Hi, this is Awesome.Recovery of Park Seo-joons personal YouTube channel has been completed.Record PARKs will be able to show better content from New Year after the reorganization period.Thank you to the fans and subscribers who have been interested and cheering for the channel.

Actor Park Seo-joon's YouTube account has been recovered.

Park Seo-joon released the position of his agency Awesome Entee with the article "Hugh" on Instagram on the 23rd.

"The Recovery of the Park Seo-joon personal YouTube channel has been completed," the agency said. "Record PARK's" will make efforts to show better Content from New Year after the reorganization period. "

Park Seo-joon said on October 10, "I am sorry that I have been deleted until my memories. I hope there will be no secondary damage."

When Park Seo-joon's article was released, the netizens said, "Can you see it soon? "" I am really glad that I was recovered safely, "" I will see you often in the future. "

Hi, this is Awesome.

Recovery of Park Seo-joon's personal YouTube channel has been completed. 'Record PARK's' will be able to show better Content from New Year after the reorganization period.

Thank you to the fans and subscribers who have been interested and cheering for the channel.