Park Seo-joon was hackinginged into YouTube channel..."I even deleted my memories."

Actor Park Seo-joons personal YouTube channel was hackinginged.On October 10, Park Seo-joons agency, Awesome E & T, said through the official SNS, On the morning of the 9th, Park Seo-joons personal YouTube channel was detected to have been hackinginged, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts.The agency said, We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take measures against hackinginging damage, and we will formally ask the cyber investigation team for illegal activities.Until the accurate identification of the damage is made, Park Seo-joons YouTube channel Record PARKS will be shut down.Park Seo-joon also announced the news on his SNS, saying, I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there will be no secondary damage.

Actor Park Seo-joon's personal YouTube channel was hackinginged.

On October 10, Park Seo-joon's agency, Awesome E & T, said through the official SNS, "On the morning of the 9th, Park Seo-joon's personal YouTube channel was detected to have been hackinginged, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts."

The agency said, "We immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take measures against hackinginging damage, and we will formally ask the cyber investigation team for illegal activities." Until the accurate identification of the damage is made, Park Seo-joon's YouTube channel 'Record PARK'S' will be shut down.

Park Seo-joon also announced the news on his SNS, saying, "I feel sick because I have been deleted from my memories. I hope there will be no secondary damage."