Park Seo-joon side "disrupted operation of personal YouTube hacking...commissiOned by CyberSusa University's official Susa"

Actor Park Seo-joons personal YouTube channel was damaged by hacking.On the 10th, Awesome Entity announced on the official SNS that Park Seo-joons personal YouTube Record Box channel was discontinued.On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon.I immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against the hacking damage. In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and we will inform you of the suspension of the Record PARK channel until you have a precise understanding of the damage.Park Seo-joon also expressed his sadness on his SNS, writing, I feel like I have been deleted from my memories, I hope there is no secondary damage.Park Seo-joon is filming JTBC Itae One Clas scheduled to air in 2020.below official position specializationHello, this is Awesome.On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon.In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa for illegal activities, and will inform you of the shutdown of the Record PARK channel until you know exactly what happened to the damage. I am sorry to have trouble with you, channel subscribers, and I will do my best for quick recovery.

Actor Park Seo-joon's personal YouTube channel was damaged by hacking.

On the 10th, Awesome Entity announced on the official SNS that Park Seo-joon's personal YouTube 'Record Box' channel was discontinued. "On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon. I immediately requested the YouTube headquarters to recover and take action against the hacking damage. "

"In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa University for illegal activities, and we will inform you of the suspension of the 'Record PARK' channel until you have a precise understanding of the damage."

Park Seo-joon also expressed his sadness on his SNS, writing, "I feel like I have been deleted from my memories, I hope there is no secondary damage."

Park Seo-joon is filming JTBC 'Itae One Clas' scheduled to air in 2020.

below official position specialization

Hello, this is Awesome.On the morning of the 9th, we detected activities that seemed to have been hacked, such as blocking access to managers and deleting posts on our personal YouTube channel of Park Seo-joon. In addition, Jo Sung-ha will formally request Susa to Cyber ​​Susa for illegal activities, and will inform you of the shutdown of the 'Record PARK' channel until you know exactly what happened to the damage. I am sorry to have trouble with you, channel subscribers, and I will do my best for quick Recovery.