Park Bo-gum '2019 Mama' host, netizen expectation "3 years? Just like Kim Hye-soo"

The news that actor Park Bo-gum will attend the MAMA Awards for the third year as a host, he once again expected Park Bo-gums progression skills that netizens believe.Park Bo-gum will be present as host of 2019 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards), Mnet said on Monday, where hosts mean hosts.Park Bo-gum will be the MAMA host for the third consecutive year since 2017 and last year.Park Bo-gum is expected to show a good level of progress in the awards this year as it has been well received in the previous two awards.2019 MAMA will be held at Japan Nagoya Dome on the 4th, and Korean music awards will be held at Japan even in the recent conflict between Korea and Japan.Park Bo-gum accepted the 2019 MAMA because it was difficult for me to attend, said a broadcasting official. At first, I refused to appear in consideration of the inflated atmosphere between Korea and Japan, but I changed my mind to accept CJ ENMs opinion that cultural exchanges are needed, unlike political conflicts.Park Bo-gums third consecutive year of MAMA host attendance news did not spare the expectation of the netizens.You refused and accepted it.Park Bo-gum is too good at progressing,  I am good at progressing, I believe in Park Bo-gum,  I think I was the MC winner in last years Mama Park Bo-gum, I expect this time,  I want to be like Park Bo-gum like Blue Dragon Kim Hye-soo Meanwhile, 2019 MAMA will be broadcast live from 6 p.m. on Mnet on the 4th, with BTS, Seventeen, Mamamu and Cheongha leaving the country on the morning of the 3rd to attend the Awards.PhotosDB

The news that actor Park Bo-gum will attend the Mama Awards for the third year as a host, he once again expected Park Bo-gum's progression skills that netizens believe.

"Park Bo-gum will be present as host of '2019 Mama (Mnet Asian Music Awards)'," Mnet said on Monday, where hosts mean hosts.

Park Bo-gum will be the 'Mama' host for the third consecutive year since 2017 and last year. Park Bo-gum is expected to show a good level of progress in the Awards this year as it has been well received in the previous two Awards.

2019 Mama will be held at Japan Nagoya Dome on the 4th, and Korean music Awards will be held at Japan even in the recent conflict between Korea and Japan.

Park Bo-gum accepted the ‘2019 Mama’ because it was difficult for me to attend,” said a broadcasting official. “At first, I refused to appear in consideration of the inflated atmosphere between Korea and Japan, but I changed my mind to accept CJ ENM’s opinion that cultural exchanges are needed, unlike political conflicts.”

Park Bo-gum's third consecutive year of 'Mama' host attendance news did not spare the expectation of the netizens.

“You refused and accepted it. Park Bo-gum is too good at progressing, "" I am good at progressing, I believe in Park Bo-gum, "" I think I was the MC winner in last year's Mama Park Bo-gum, I expect this time, "" I want to be like Park Bo-gum like Blue Dragon Kim Hye-soo "

Meanwhile, 2019 Mama will be broadcast live from 6 p.m. on Mnet on the 4th, with BTS, Seventeen, Mamamu and Cheongha leaving the country on the morning of the 3rd to attend the Awards.

PhotosDB