Ok Taek Yeon "'The Game,' I thought I should must when I read the script"

Actor OkTaek Yeon has released a charming picture through the January issue of fashion magazine Jikyu Korea.Ok Taek Yeon focused his attention on this picture, which was conducted under the concept of Black & Wild, from chic charm to soft charisma.In addition, he showed a unique aura with a deeper look and attractive expression, and he finished the filming with skill, and he was impressed by the field staff.In an interview released with the picture, Ok Taek Yeons candid story about his next MBC new tree Drama The Game: To the 0 oclock (hereinafter referred to as The Game) was added.The Game, which is gathering attention as a return to Ok Taek Yeon, is a drama depicting a prophet who sees the moment before death and a detective in the homicide squad digging into the secrets of 0 Homicide 20 years ago.In The Game, Ok Taek Yeon, who plays the role of Kim Tae-pyeong, a prophet with a mysterious ability to see the moment before the death of the person, said, When I read the script, I thought I should must.It is a role that can be darkened without any difficulty, but I thought that I could show the bright part of my character to the character, and I could show my growth as an actor. The interview with the picture of Ok Taek Yeon can be found in the January issue of Jikyu Korea.
Actor OkTaek Yeon has released a charming picture through the January issue of fashion magazine Jikyu Korea.Ok Taek Yeon focused his attention on this picture, which was conducted under the concept of Black & Wild, from chic charm to soft charisma.In addition, he showed a unique aura with a deeper look and attractive expression, and he finished the filming with skill, and he was impressed by the field staff.In an interview released with the picture, Ok Taek Yeons candid story about his next MBC new tree Drama The Game: To the 0 oclock (hereinafter referred to as The Game) was added.The Game, which is gathering attention as a return to Ok Taek Yeon, is a drama depicting a prophet who sees the moment before death and a detective in the homicide squad digging into the secrets of 0 Homicide 20 years ago.In The Game, Ok Taek Yeon, who plays the role of Kim Tae-pyeong, a prophet with a mysterious ability to see the moment before the death of the person, said, When I read the script, I thought I should must.It is a role that can be darkened without any difficulty, but I thought that I could show the bright part of my character to the character, and I could show my growth as an actor. The interview with the picture of Ok Taek Yeon can be found in the January issue of Jikyu Korea.

Actor OkTaek Yeon has released a charming picture through the January issue of fashion magazine Jikyu Korea.

Ok Taek Yeon focused his attention on this picture, which was conducted under the concept of 'Black & Wild', from chic charm to soft charisma.

In addition, he showed a unique aura with a deeper look and attractive expression, and he finished the filming with skill, and he was impressed by the field staff.

In an interview released with the picture, Ok Taek Yeon's candid story about his next MBC new tree Drama "The Game: To the 0 o'clock" (hereinafter referred to as "The Game") was added.

'The Game', which is gathering attention as a return to Ok Taek Yeon, is a Drama depicting a prophet who sees the moment before death and a detective in the homicide squad digging into the secrets of '0 Homicide' 20 years ago.

In 'The Game', Ok Taek Yeon, who plays the role of Kim Tae-pyeong, a prophet with a mysterious ability to see the moment before the death of the person, said, "When I read the script, I thought I should must. It is a role that can be darkened without any difficulty, but I thought that I could show the bright part of my character to the character, and I could show my growth as an actor. "

The interview with the picture of Ok Taek Yeon can be found in the January issue of Jikyu Korea.