How was Kang Han-Na playing Running Man? The name of the Food that starts with Jung.

Kang Han-Na appeared as a guest on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 8th, and boasted a full sense of entertainment.Kang Han-Na, who re-appeared on Running Man in three weeks on the show, made the scene laugh by referring to the word really delicious snail in the word Jeong starting with the Food name Kung-ta.In the corner of The King of Dance, he showed intense dance without fundamentals and got the nickname Hulan Dance and Kangda Dancer.In addition, I reinterpreted all the dances with my own feeling, but I was passionate, but I made the viewers feel great with some poor dance.

Kang Han-Na appeared as a guest on SBS entertainment program Running Man, which was broadcast on the 8th, and boasted a full sense of entertainment.

Kang Han-Na, who re-appeared on Running Man in three weeks on the show, made the scene laugh by referring to the word "really delicious snail" in the word "Jeong" starting with the Food name Kung-ta.

In the corner of 'The King of Dance', he showed intense dance without fundamentals and got the nickname 'Hulan Dance' and 'Kangda Dancer'. In addition, I reinterpreted all the dances with my own feeling, but I was passionate, but I made the viewers feel great with some poor dance.