Kang Ha-neul ideal type' Melanie Laurent said, "My husband came with me..."

French actor and director Melanie Laurent, known as the ideal type of Actor Kang Ha-neul, appeared on Running Man.Ryan Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona, who were promoted to the Netflix movie 6 Underground, appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.Melanie Laurent said that she was considered the ideal type of Korean famous actor Kang Ha-neul.Kim Jong-guk explained to Melanie Laurent, Kang Ha-neul is a hot guy in Korea.Melanie Laurent then joked, My husband came with me, but I am The Frenchmans Son, so can I open my mind?Yoo Jae-Suk said, Mr. Melanie is also a talk, and admired the talk instinct of The Frenchmans Son.

French Actor and director Melanie Laurent, known as the ideal type of Actor Kang Ha-neul, appeared on Running Man'.

Ryan Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona, who were promoted to the Netflix movie '6 Underground', appeared as guests on SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Melanie Laurent said that she was considered the ideal type of Korean famous Actor Kang Ha-neul.

Kim Jong-guk explained to Melanie Laurent, "Kang Ha-neul is a 'hot guy' in Korea. Melanie Laurent then joked, "My husband came with me, but I am The Frenchman's Son, so can I open my mind?"

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Mr. Melanie is also a talk," and admired the "talk instinct of The Frenchman's Son."