Jung Il-woo "In the past, Lee Min-ho and Acid...Crying and filming 'High Kick'" ('The Battle 4')

Actor Jung Il-woo has commented on the past Acident.KBS 2TV Happy Together 4, which was broadcast on the 12th, was featured in High Kick in Hatu, and actors Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo and Lee Seok-joon appeared.Jung Il-woo said he was hit hard by Acident shortly after the audition for MBC High Kick without hesitation. Acident cracked his pelvis.I was a rookie, so I could not say I had an Acident, but I hid it and filmed it. I had an action god with my sister Seo Min-jung.As for Acident, I traveled with my close brothers and actress Lee Min-ho after watching the final audition for High Kick without a hitch.Another vehicle crossed the center line and drove our car.I was in the hospital for four and a half months, and Lee Min-ho was in the hospital for a year. He said he had cracked his pelvis, concussions and cerebral hemorrhage.The original sitcom was broadcast at 7 pm, but it changed to 8:15 pm when the composition changed during the High Kick without hesitation.Then the production was pushed for two months. I could not have done it. I was so sick and hard that I cried alone in the car and took painkillers, he said.

Actor Jung Il-woo has commented on the past Acident.

KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4', which was broadcast on the 12th, was featured in 'High Kick' in Hatu, and actors Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo and Lee Seok-joon appeared.

Jung Il-woo said he was hit hard by Acident shortly after the audition for MBC 'High Kick without hesitation'. "Acident cracked his pelvis. I was a rookie, so I could not say I had an Acident, but I hid it and filmed it. I had an action god with my sister Seo Min-jung.

As for Acident, "I traveled with my close brothers and actress Lee Min-ho after watching the final audition for 'High Kick without a hitch'. Another vehicle crossed the center line and drove our car. I was in the hospital for four and a half months, and Lee Min-ho was in the hospital for a year. "He said he had cracked his pelvis, concussions and cerebral hemorrhage.

"The original sitcom was broadcast at 7 pm, but it changed to 8:15 pm when the composition changed during the 'High Kick' without hesitation. Then the production was pushed for two months. I could not have done it. "

"I was so sick and hard that I cried alone in the car and took painkillers," he said.