Jung Il-woo, Lee Min-ho and 'Super real Friendship' .. From the first meeting to the Acident

In KBS2 Happy Together 4, which aired on the 12th, Actor Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo and Lee Seok-joon appeared while featured in High Kick in Hattoo.Oh Hyun-kyung was joined as a special MC.On this day, Jung Il-woo mentioned his relationship with his best friend Lee Min-ho since high school.I went to another high school festival and saw Lee Min-ho for the first time, he said. I saw a glow from afar, he said.Jung Il-woo also recalled the time when a big Acid together with Lee Min-ho was preparing for the Actor.I was born with my close brothers and my parents and went on a trip without my parents for the first time, he said. I did not know that the final audition for High Kick was passed without hesitation.The car that was driving in a hit-and-run accident crossed the center line and hit our car, he said, shocking.Jung Il-woo said, I was in a hospital for four and a half months, and Lee Min-ho was in a hospital for one year.There were concussions, cerebral hemorrhage, legs and Wrist brass fractures. The original sitcom was held at 7 pm, but the broadcast was delayed for two months due to the change to 8:15 pm at High Kick.If the broadcast was not backed up, I could not High Kick.I was in a hospital when I met the director and lied about being in a sleeper contact, and then I cried and was hit by the painkiller Moy Yat while I was in the hospital.Jung Il-woo said, There are many handsome people, but Minho is caring and thoughtful. I was very sorry when I was working first with High Kick.It was really good when Lee Min-ho became popular as a man over flowers after he was discharged from hospital. kim min-jung

In KBS2 Happy Together 4, which aired on the 12th, Actor Lee Soon-jae, Jung Young-sook, Jung Il-woo and Lee Seok-joon appeared while featured in High Kick in Hattoo. Oh Hyun-kyung was joined as a special MC.

On this day, Jung Il-woo mentioned his relationship with his best friend Lee Min-ho since high school. “I went to another high school festival and saw Lee Min-ho for the first time,” he said. “I saw a glow from afar,” he said.

Jung Il-woo also recalled the time when a big Acid together with Lee Min-ho was preparing for the Actor. “I was born with my close brothers and my parents and went on a trip without my parents for the first time,” he said. “I did not know that the final audition for High Kick was passed without hesitation. “The car that was driving in a hit-and-run Accident crossed the center line and hit our car,” he said, shocking.

Jung Il-woo said, "I was in a hospital for four and a half months, and Lee Min-ho was in a hospital for one year. There were concussions, cerebral hemorrhage, legs and Wrist brass fractures. "The original sitcom was held at 7 pm, but the broadcast was delayed for two months due to the change to 8:15 pm at High Kick. If the broadcast was not backed up, I could not 'High Kick'. “I was in a hospital when I met the director and lied about being in a “sleeper contact,” and then I cried and was hit by the painkiller Moy Yat while I was in the hospital.”

Jung Il-woo said, "There are many handsome people, but Minho is caring and thoughtful." "I was very sorry when I was working first with 'High Kick'. It was really good when Lee Min-ho became popular as a man over flowers after he was discharged from hospital. "

kim min-jung