Sung Hyun-ah "Earth Type 2 Actor, who has to keep son, wants to be evaluated differently."

Actor Sung Hyun-ah reveals why he is doing broadcastingThe monthly magazine Hanman essence released a picture interview by Actor Sung Hyun-ah.Sung Hyun-ah is about to appear on TV Chosun Taste Initiation Reality - A Hundred Years of Taste, The Rookies to be broadcast in December.It is a survival reality entertainment program that Initiates secrets at the Norfo restaurant and Top Model at the final The Rookie.Its the first reality Ive ever seen since my debut, she said, and its awkward, puzzled, but fun for a camera in my tens to shoot me all day.Sung Hyun-ah spoke about why he was working hard on broadcasting.When I appear in the arts, Im asked about the past, she said, and sometimes I feel tied up in the past.The reason I do not give up is because I am an Earth type 2 actor who has to keep the only son, he said. I will do my best to get a different evaluation than now.The 7 million won monthly deposit was all property, Sung Hyun-ah said.We have a loan yet, but we have moved from rent to rent, he said.On the other hand, TV Chosun entertainment Taste Initiation Reality - 100 Years of Taste, The Rookies is a survival program that supports the start-up of one person who has been initiated in the Nopo restaurant and selected as the final The Rookie.Sung Hyun-ah is one of the Top Model characters and performs a mission to be selected as the final The Rookie; it is scheduled to air in December.Photo = Hanman essence
Actor Sung Hyun-ah reveals why he is doing broadcastingThe monthly magazine Hanman essence released a picture interview by Actor Sung Hyun-ah.Sung Hyun-ah is about to appear on TV Chosun Taste Initiation Reality - A Hundred Years of Taste, The Rookies to be broadcast in December.It is a survival reality entertainment program that Initiates secrets at the Norfo restaurant and Top Model at the final The Rookie.Its the first reality Ive ever seen since my debut, she said, and its awkward, puzzled, but fun for a camera in my tens to shoot me all day.Sung Hyun-ah spoke about why he was working hard on broadcasting.When I appear in the arts, Im asked about the past, she said, and sometimes I feel tied up in the past.The reason I do not give up is because I am an Earth type 2 actor who has to keep the only son, he said. I will do my best to get a different evaluation than now.The 7 million won monthly deposit was all property, Sung Hyun-ah said.We have a loan yet, but we have moved from rent to rent, he said.On the other hand, TV Chosun entertainment Taste Initiation Reality - 100 Years of Taste, The Rookies is a survival program that supports the start-up of one person who has been initiated in the Nopo restaurant and selected as the final The Rookie.Sung Hyun-ah is one of the Top Model characters and performs a mission to be selected as the final The Rookie; it is scheduled to air in December.Photo = Hanman essence

Actor Sung Hyun-ah reveals why he is doing broadcasting

The monthly magazine 'Hanman essence' released a picture interview by Actor Sung Hyun-ah. Sung Hyun-ah is about to appear on TV Chosun 'Taste Initiation Reality - A Hundred Years of Taste, The Rookies' to be broadcast in December. It is a survival reality entertainment program that Initiates secrets at the Norfo restaurant and Top Model at the final The Rookie. “It’s the first reality I’ve ever seen since my debut,” she said, “and it’s awkward, puzzled, but fun for a camera in my tens to shoot me all day.”

Sung Hyun-ah spoke about why he was working hard on broadcasting. “When I appear in the arts, I’m asked about the past,” she said, “and sometimes I feel tied up in the past.” "The reason I do not give up is because I am an Earth type 2 Actor who has to keep the only son," he said. "I will do my best to get a different evaluation than now."

“The 7 million won monthly deposit was all property,” Sung Hyun-ah said. “We have a loan yet, but we have moved from rent to rent,” he said.

On the other hand, TV Chosun entertainment 'Taste Initiation Reality - 100 Years of Taste, The Rookies' is a survival program that supports the start-up of one person who has been initiated in the Nopo restaurant and selected as the final The Rookie. Sung Hyun-ah is one of the Top Model characters and performs a mission to be selected as the final The Rookie; it is scheduled to air in December.

Photo = Hanman essence