Running Man' Hwang Bo Ra "Overd Chain Reaction to Paris Hilton, Smug...Stay still today"

Actor Hwang Bo Ra summons black history to Hollywood Actor Lion Reynolds appearanceHwang Bo Ra appeared on the SBS entertainment program Running Man on the 22nd and performed the mission with Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona in Michael Bays new 6 Underground.In the opening day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, Why did you swear on the side that came out of Paris Hilton?Paris Hilton has appeared in Why did you come to my house, an entertainment program of other broadcasters where Hwang Bo Ra is appearing regularly.Hwang Bo Ra said, I am so excited. I did a Chain reaction called Thank you, which seemed so fake.I will not do any Chain reaction today. In addition, when the Running Man members asked Hwang Bo Ra, Did you come to interpret? I can not speak English, I can not speak English like that, but I was insulted that I came to Paris Hilton.

Actor Hwang Bo Ra summons black history to Hollywood Actor Lion Reynolds appearance

Hwang Bo Ra appeared on the SBS entertainment program Running Man' on the 22nd and performed the mission with Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona in Michael Bay's new '6 Underground'.

In the opening day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked, "Why did you swear on the side that came out of Paris Hilton?" Paris Hilton has appeared in 'Why did you come to my house', an entertainment program of other broadcasters where Hwang Bo Ra is appearing regularly.

Hwang Bo Ra said, "I am so excited." "I did a Chain Reaction called 'Thank you', which seemed so 'fake'. I will not do any Chain Reaction today. "

In addition, when the Running Man members asked Hwang Bo Ra, "Did you come to interpret?" "I can not speak English, I can not speak English like that, but I was insulted that I came to Paris Hilton."