Original Lovely Mukbang Goddess..Hyeri unveils behind-the-scenes pictorial

Hyeri, usually known as Mukbang Goddess, admired the perfect food combination at the shooting site of the day, saying, It was hard for busy work these days, but stress seems to be solved by delicious things.I eat refreshing sprites and delicious food, so I feel refreshed in perfect combination. Photo Coca - Coke Provision
Hyeri, usually known as Mukbang Goddess, admired the perfect food combination at the shooting site of the day, saying, It was hard for busy work these days, but stress seems to be solved by delicious things.I eat refreshing sprites and delicious food, so I feel refreshed in perfect combination. Photo Coca - Coke Provision
Hyeri, usually known as Mukbang Goddess, admired the perfect food combination at the shooting site of the day, saying, It was hard for busy work these days, but stress seems to be solved by delicious things.I eat refreshing sprites and delicious food, so I feel refreshed in perfect combination. Photo Coca - Coke Provision

Hyeri, usually known as Mukbang Goddess, admired the perfect food combination at the shooting site of the day, saying, "It was hard for busy work these days, but stress seems to be solved by delicious things. I eat refreshing sprites and delicious food, so I feel refreshed in perfect combination. "

Photo Coca - Coke Provision