Running Man' Lion Reynolds, member welcomes finger heart Gift..." EXO tattoo "Nusre

Lion Reynolds boasted an EXO tattoo (?)On SBS Running Man broadcast on the 22nd, Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona appeared with the welcome of the members.On the same day, Lion Reynolds embraced the members at the same time as he appeared. Lee Kwang-soo expressed his gratitude for saying, Its a giraffe.Ji Seok-jin smiled at Lion Reynolds, saying, He hugged me vigorously.Im glad to be out, Im looking forward to being the first victim here, Lion Reynolds said in a statement.Im happy to be here and thank you for inviting me, Adria Arhona said, adding that Melanie Laurent was prepared to be right.Lion Reynolds is a blockbuster-class action movie about the film 6 Underground, and it will be released online through streaming.Six agents pretend to die and defeat the villains. Lion Reynolds then showed a witty finger heart and laughed at the members. There is an EXO tattoo on the back.I will show it to Jae Seok only. Yoo Jae-seok laughed, saying, The world star showed me his inner life.

Lion Reynolds boasted an EXO tattoo (?)

On SBS Running Man' broadcast on the 22nd, Lion Reynolds, Melanie Laurent and Adria Arhona appeared with the welcome of the members.

On the same day, Lion Reynolds embraced the members at the same time as he appeared. Lee Kwang-soo expressed his gratitude for saying, "It's a giraffe."

Ji Seok-jin smiled at Lion Reynolds, saying, "He hugged me vigorously."

"I'm glad to be out, I'm looking forward to being the first victim here," Lion Reynolds said in a statement. "I'm happy to be here and thank you for inviting me," Adria Arhona said, adding that Melanie Laurent was "prepared to be right."

Lion Reynolds is a "blockbuster-class action movie" about the film "6 Underground," and it will be released online through streaming. Six agents pretend to die and defeat the villains. "

Lion Reynolds then showed a witty finger heart and laughed at the members. "There is an EXO tattoo on the back. I will show it to Jae Seok only. "Yoo Jae-seok laughed, saying," The world star showed me his inner life. "