Yoo Jae-Suk "Reminds Go (Dead) Sulli and Goo Hara" for Grand prize in 'SBS Entertainment Grand prize'

In his testimony, he mentioned Goo Hara, a singer from Kara who first appeared in the world this year, and Sulli (real name Choi Jin-ri), an actor from F-X, to make viewers feel bad.2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize was broadcast live on the 28th at 9 pm with the broadcasts Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and the announcer.The Grand Prize candidates were Shin Dong-yeop, a broadcaster of Ugly Sons (Mie Woo-sae), Baek Jong Ones Alley Restaurant and Matsunams Square, and Baek Jong One Dubon Korea CEO and Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk.Eight Grand Prize candidates were released, including Kim Gura and Seo Jang-hoon, the broadcasters of Dongsangmong 2-You Are My Destiny, Kim Byung-man, the Jungles Law, Kim Jong-kook, and Lee Seung-gi, the singer and actor of the Deacons Integrated.The Grand Prize of Honor went back to Yoo Jae-Suk and was honored again in four years following 2015.In his testimony, he said, I do not know what to say. I am so grateful.Running Man will be the 10th anniversary next year, and I have received such a big prize, he said. I said before that I wanted to receive it with the members of Running Man, but I am sorry, thank you and thank you to the members for receiving it alone.Especially, I am grateful to Na Kyung Eun who loves me, Na Kyung-eun, his wife, mentioned the former MBC announcer and attracted attention.I have a lot of thoughts about Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year among the guests who appeared in Running Man, he said. I would like you to be comfortable in heaven.Meanwhile, the most awards on the day went to Running Man.Along with Grand prize Yoo Jae-Suk, he won six gold medals, including Global Program Award, Best Award Kim Jong-kook, Excellence Broadcaster Yang Se-chan, Social Network Service (SNS) Star Award Actor Lee Kwang-soo, and SBS Entertainer Award Broadcaster Haha (real name Ha Dong-hoon).Below is a list of 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize awards.

In his testimony, he mentiOned Goo Hara, a singer from Kara who first appeared in the world this year, and Sulli (real name Choi Jin-ri), an actor from F-X, to make viewers feel bad.

'2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize' was broadcast live on the 28th at 9 pm with the broadcasts Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and the announcer.

The Grand prize candidates were Shin Dong-yeop, a broadcaster of Ugly Sons (Mie Woo-sae), Baek Jong One's Alley Restaurant and Matsunam's Square, and Baek Jong One Dubon Korea CEO and Running Man Yoo Jae-Suk.

Eight Grand prize candidates were released, including Kim Gura and Seo Jang-hoon, the broadcasters of Dongsangmong 2-You Are My Destiny, Kim Byung-man, the Jungle's Law, Kim Jong-kook, and Lee Seung-gi, the singer and actor of the Deacon's Integrated.

The Grand prize of Honor went back to Yoo Jae-Suk and was honored again in four years following 2015.

In his testimony, he said, "I do not know what to say." "I am so grateful."

Running Man will be the 10th anniversary next year, and I have received such a big prize,” he said. “I said before that I wanted to receive it with the members of Running Man, but I am sorry, thank you and thank you to the members for receiving it alOne.”

Especially, "I am grateful to Na Kyung Eun who loves me," Na Kyung-eun, his wife, mentiOned the former MBC announcer and attracted attention.

"I have a lot of thoughts about Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year among the guests who appeared in Running Man," he said. "I would like you to be comfortable in heaven."

Meanwhile, the most awards on the day went to Running Man. Along with Grand prize Yoo Jae-Suk, he won six gold medals, including Global Program Award, Best Award Kim Jong-kook, Excellence Broadcaster Yang Se-chan, Social Network Service (SNS) Star Award Actor Lee Kwang-soo, and SBS Entertainer Award Broadcaster Haha (real name Ha Dong-hoon).

Below is a list of 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand prize awards.