"The Late Sulli and Goo Hara mourning..."SBS Entertainment Grand Prize" Yoo Jae-Suk's best minute

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards soared to 16.7% of the TV viewer ratings at the moment of Yoo Jae-Suks announcement, recording the best minute.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards, which will finalize the 2019 SBS entertainment at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular show at 9 p.m. on the 28th.The proceedings were performed by Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and announcer Cho Jeong-sik.According to Nielsen Korea, the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards ranked first in the same time zone with 8.5% of the first part and 13.1% of the second part (based on the ratings of households in the metropolitan area).The 2049 target TV viewer ratings, which is a major indicator of advertising officials and leads the topic, was also the number one spot in the same time zone with 5.1%, and the moment when Yoo Jae-Suk, the God, was called the grand prize winner, the TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 16.7%, taking the highest one minute.Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man for nine years, won the honor.Yoo Jae-Suk said, If I received the grand prize, I wanted to receive it with the members of Running Man, but I am sorry that I received a big prize alone. Thank you to the members of Running Man who have been together for 10 years.I am grateful for the effort and sweating together while relying on each other. I am sincerely grateful to many fans who save Running Man. The store entertainment variety is losing ground, he said.Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who have been on the road together. Yoo Jae-Suk mourned the late Goo Hara and Sulli, who had a relationship as a guest of Running Man, and said, I hope you two will do everything you want to do in heaven.I think that these days are ordinary and comfortable, and I am grateful for my daily life.I am grateful again for the sweat and effort of many people who have spent their precious daily life. I do not know what I will show next year, but I will work hard to pioneer the way that others do not go and make it a program that will create many new entertainers.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards soared to 16.7% of the TV viewer ratings at the moment of Yoo Jae-Suk's announcement, recording the best minute.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards, which will finalize the 2019 SBS entertainment at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam, Mapo-gu, Seoul, opened a spectacular show at 9 p.m. on the 28th. The proceedings were performed by Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and announcer Cho Jeong-sik.

According to Nielsen Korea, the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards ranked first in the same time zone with 8.5% of the first part and 13.1% of the second part (based on the ratings of households in the metropolitan area).

The 2049 target TV viewer ratings, which is a major indicator of advertising officials and leads the topic, was also the number one spot in the same time zone with 5.1%, and the moment when Yoo Jae-Suk, the God, was called the grand prize winner, the TV viewer ratings per minute soared to 16.7%, taking the highest one minute.

Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading the Running Man for nine years, won the honor.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If I received the grand prize, I wanted to receive it with the members of Running Man', but I am sorry that I received a big prize alone." "Thank you to the members of Running Man' who have been together for 10 years. I am grateful for the effort and sweating together while relying on each other. I am sincerely grateful to many fans who save Running Man'. "

“The store entertainment variety is losing ground,” he said. Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members, and guests who have been on the road together. "

Yoo Jae-Suk mourned the late Goo Hara and Sulli, who had a relationship as a guest of Running Man, and said, "I hope you two will do everything you want to do in heaven."

"I think that these days are ordinary and comfortable, and I am grateful for my daily life. I am grateful again for the sweat and effort of many people who have spent their precious daily life. "I do not know what I will show next year, but I will work hard to pioneer the way that others do not go and make it a program that will create many new entertainers."