"The Late Sully Goo Hara, Comfortable in the Sky...'SBS Entertainment Grand Prize': Baek Jong-won, but Yo Jae-Suk

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards were won by Yoo Jae-Suk.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at the Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 28th.Kim Seong-joo, Park Narae, and announcer Cho Jung Sik were in charge of the proceedings.The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was decorated with the concept of Newtro, and in addition to the awards, it provided a variety of attractions and entertainment including entertainment exhibition which looked back on SBSs entertainment history, and special stage of announcers who reenacted the stage of the 90s.In addition, Kim Jin and Kim Jung Hwa, Sun Woo Yong and Legend MC Joo Byung Jin, who played MC of SBS popular song in the 90s and 2000s, appeared as awards.The honor was awarded by Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading Running Man for nine years.Yoo Jae-Suk said, If you receive the grand prize, I want to receive it with the members of Running Man, but I am sorry to receive a big prize alone. Thank you to the members of Running Man who have been together for 10 years.I am grateful for the hard work I have made while relying on each other and sweating. I am sincerely grateful to many fans who save Running Man. The store entertainment variety is losing its place.Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members and guests who have been on the road together. Yoo Jae-Suk mourned the late Goo Hara and Sully, who had a relationship as a guest of Running Man, and said, I hope you two will do what you want to do in heaven.I think that these days are ordinary and comfortable, and I am grateful for my daily life.I am once again grateful for the sweat and effort of many people who have made me spend my precious daily life.  I do not know what I will show you next year, but I will work hard to pioneer the way that others do not go and make it a program that will create many new entertainers. Among the eight prominent candidates of Yoo Jae-Suk, Baek Jong-won, Shin Dong-yeop, Kim Jong-kook, Kim Gura, Kim Byung-man, Lee Seung-gi and Seo Jang-hoon, the moment when the head of Running Man, Yoo Jae-Suk, It took the best minute.The achievement award went to the Baek Jong-won of the Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant and Matnams Square; Baek Jong-won said, I dont know if I deserve this award.In addition to me, there are many people who have tried to give laughter and pleasure in the midst of hardship this year, and I will accept it as meaning to work harder. I will do my best to help the self-employed and farmers and fishermen suffering in the alley commercial area.I will try harder to see hope. On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi of Death and Deacon and Little Forest received the best prize, Kim Seong-joo, Choi Sung-guk, Kim Jong-kook, Hong Jin Young, and the excellence prize.In addition, this years Best Program Award was won by Baek Jong-wons Alley Restaurant, which has been steadily loved by viewers with high topic every time.On the other hand, the broadcast ranked first in the same time zone with 8.5% of the first part and 13.1% of the second part (hereinafter based on Nielsen Korea and the metropolitan area).2049 Target ratings was 5.1%, and the moment when Yoo Jae-Suk was called the grand prize winner, the audience rating per minute rose to 16.7%.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards were won by Yoo Jae-Suk.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was held at the Sangam SBS Prism Tower in Mapo-gu, Seoul on the 28th. Kim Seong-joo, Park Narae, and announcer Cho Jung Sik were in charge of the proceedings.

The '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' was decorated with the concept of 'Newtro', and in addition to the awards, it provided a variety of attractions and entertainment including 'entertainment exhibition' which looked back on SBS's entertainment history, and special stage of announcers who reenacted the stage of the 90s. In addition, Kim Jin and Kim Jung Hwa, Sun Woo Yong and Legend MC Joo Byung Jin, who played MC of 'SBS popular song' in the 90s and 2000s, appeared as awards.

The honor was awarded by Yoo Jae-Suk, who has been leading Running Man' for nine years. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "If you receive the grand prize, I want to receive it with the members of Running Man', but I am sorry to receive a big prize alone." "Thank you to the members of Running Man' who have been together for 10 years. I am grateful for the hard work I have made while relying on each other and sweating. I am sincerely grateful to many fans who save Running Man'. " "The store entertainment variety is losing its place. Nevertheless, I am grateful to the many crew, members and guests who have been on the road together. "

Yoo Jae-Suk mourned the late Goo Hara and Sully, who had a relationship as a guest of Running Man', and said, "I hope you two will do what you want to do in heaven." "I think that these days are ordinary and comfortable, and I am grateful for my daily life. I am once again grateful for the sweat and effort of many people who have made me spend my precious daily life. "" I do not know what I will show you next year, but I will work hard to pioneer the way that others do not go and make it a program that will create many new entertainers. "

Among the eight prominent candidates of Yoo Jae-Suk, Baek Jong-won, Shin Dong-yeop, Kim Jong-kook, Kim Gura, Kim Byung-man, Lee Seung-gi and Seo Jang-hoon, the moment when the head of Running Man', Yoo Jae-Suk, It took the best minute.

The achievement award went to the Baek Jong-won of the "Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant" and "Matnam's Square"; Baek Jong-won said, "I don't know if I deserve this award. In addition to me, there are many people who have tried to give laughter and pleasure in the midst of hardship this year, and I will accept it as meaning to work harder. "I will do my best to help the self-employed and farmers and fishermen suffering in the alley commercial area. I will try harder to see hope. "

On the other hand, Lee Seung-gi of 'Death and Deacon' and 'Little Forest' received the best prize, Kim Seong-joo, Choi Sung-guk, Kim Jong-kook, Hong Jin Young, and the excellence prize. In addition, this year's Best Program Award was won by Baek Jong-won's Alley Restaurant', which has been steadily loved by viewers with high topic every time.

On the other hand, the broadcast ranked first in the same time zone with 8.5% of the first part and 13.1% of the second part (hereinafter based on Nielsen Korea and the metropolitan area). '2049 Target ratings' was 5.1%, and the moment when Yoo Jae-Suk was called the grand prize winner, the audience rating per minute rose to 16.7%.