'2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' Yoo Jae-Suk Grand Prize "Goo Hara - Sully, comfort with Running Man'"

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at the SBS prism tower in Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik took charge of the event.On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Thank you so much. Running Man will be the 10th anniversary next year and I have received such a big award.I am so grateful, thankful and sorry for the members because I have received such a big prize alone. He said, I would like to say thank you to Jiho, Naeun, and my beloved Na Kyung-eun.And I sincerely thank the producers and writers who are working with Running Man. Above all, the members who have been together for 10 years.I have been together for 10 years and have been hard, but I am grateful for your efforts and my sincere gratitude to the fans. Yoo Jae-Suk also said, It is also true that there are many homeworks to show what changes will be made in the 10th year.We will make efforts to develop a lot of ourselves. There are many things I want to do when I come here, but there are many guests who appeared in Running Man, but we have a lot of thoughts about our Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year.I would like you to be so comfortable in the sky, and I would like to thank you both for your sincere gratitude. Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I think that I am happy to think about what I am doing these days, happy things, and pleasant things. Nowadays, I think that ordinary Haru work and everyday life are grateful.I am grateful to many of you who have made a week and a year with your sweat and Haru.Thank you, he added. I hope that it will be a program where many entertainers will be born there by pioneering the way that others do not go.

The 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards were held at the SBS prism tower in Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th. Kim Sung-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik took charge of the event.

On the day, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Thank you so much. Running Man' will be the 10th anniversary next year and I have received such a big award. I am so grateful, thankful and sorry for the members because I have received such a big prize alone. "

He said, "I would like to say thank you to Jiho, Naeun, and my beloved Na Kyung-eun. And I sincerely thank the producers and writers who are working with Running Man'. Above all, the members who have been together for 10 years. I have been together for 10 years and have been hard, but I am grateful for your efforts and my sincere gratitude to the fans. "

Yoo Jae-Suk also said, "It is also true that there are many homeworks to show what changes will be made in the 10th year. We will make efforts to develop a lot of ourselves. "There are many things I want to do when I come here, but there are many guests who appeared in Running Man', but we have a lot of thoughts about our Goo Hara and Sulli who left for heaven this year. I would like you to be so comfortable in the sky, and I would like to thank you both for your sincere gratitude. "

Finally, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I think that I am happy to think about what I am doing these days, happy things, and pleasant things. Nowadays, I think that ordinary Haru work and everyday life are grateful. I am grateful to many of you who have made a week and a year with your sweat and Haru. Thank you, "he added." I hope that it will be a program where many entertainers will be born there by pioneering the way that others do not go. "