"All The Butlers" new member joins notice, Lee Seung-gi "New rising figure, please expect"

Lee Seung-gi, 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, announced the news of joining All The Butlers new member.2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize was broadcast live on the 28th at 9 pm with Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik.All The Butlers, Lee Seung-gi, who won the Best Teamwork Award on the day, said, I am actually happy.From next years New Year, we will have one more team member with a new member. I hope you watch it on the air.It is so good from the first moment that I will look forward to seeing it as Shin Sang-hyeong from next year.Kim Seong-jooo said, It is like Shin when I see it as new rising brother.If the teamwork is bad, one person will be missing, and it seems to come in more because it is good.

Lee Seung-gi, '2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize', announced the news of joining All The Butlers' new member.

'2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize' was broadcast live on the 28th at 9 pm with Kim Seong-joo, Park Na-rae and Cho Jung-sik.

"All The Butlers," Lee Seung-gi, who won the Best Teamwork Award on the day, said, "I am actually happy. From next year's New Year, we will have one more team member with a new member. I hope you watch it on the air. It is so good from the first moment that I will look forward to seeing it as 'Shin Sang-hyeong' from next year.

Kim Seong-jooo said, "It is like Shin when I see it as 'new rising brother'. "If the teamwork is bad, one person will be missing, and it seems to come in more because it is good."