"Are you recruiting new members next year...All The Butlers" Best teamwork Award

All The Butlers of Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae won the Best Teamwork Award.The All The Butlers team won the Bestteamwork Award at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th, with the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards held.On this day, Yook Sungjae expressed his affection for the members, saying, I have met several masters for two years, but I think the best master is our members.Ill be with a new member next year. I want you to watch on the air, he said, in a surprise announcement.I will see you as a new rising brother because you have penetrated well from the first moment, he added.

All The Butlers' of Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Yang Se-hyeong and Yook Sungjae won the Best teamwork Award.

The All The Butlers team won the Best teamwork Award at the SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th, with the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards held.

On this day, Yook Sungjae expressed his affection for the members, saying, "I have met several masters for two years, but I think the Best master is our members."

“I’ll be with a new member next year. I want you to watch on the air,” he said, in a surprise announcement.

“I will see you as a new rising brother because you have penetrated well from the first moment,” he added.