All The Butlers' Lee Seung-gi "joins new members next year, greeting new generation"

Lee Seung-gi, the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, talked about All The Butlers teamwork.The All The Butlers team received the Best Teamwork Award at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.All The Butlers member who received the Best Teamwork Award said, It has been two years.As a member of the uphill hengjae, I love too much as the youngest and become a great force, but I did not get a lot of tee.I met several masters, but my best masters are Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Se-hyeong. Thank you to the crew and staff. Lee Seung-gi added, I am so grateful to have received the teamwork award. I will see another one from next year. I will visit you next year as a new generation.

Lee Seung-gi, the 2019 SBS Entertainment Grand Prize, talked about All The Butlers' teamwork.

The All The Butlers team received the Best Teamwork Award at the 2019 SBS Entertainment Awards held at SBS Prism Tower in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 28th.

"All The Butlers" member who received the Best Teamwork Award said, "It has been two years. As a member of the uphill hengjae, I love too much as the youngest and become a great force, but I did not get a lot of tee. I met several masters, but my Best masters are Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, and Yang Se-hyeong. Thank you to the crew and staff. "

Lee Seung-gi added, “I am so grateful to have received the teamwork award. I will see another one from next year. I will visit you next year as a new generation.”