"2019 mama 2nd King" Chungha "I can not believe and tremble every time, I'm sick."

Chungha, who won two gold medals in 2019 MAMA, thanked fans.Chungha said on his Instagram on the 5th, Thank you so much today.Thank you for making such happy moments every time and believing in me more than me. Im shaking and I cant believe it every time.I will always be a more sincere and mature person with a lower attitude without forgetting that these moments I feel and experience are not natural but made by the stars together.Careful health and we have a happy year-end together. He added, expressing his affection for fans.Chungha won two awards at the 2019 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards) held on the 4th, winning both the Best Women Singer Award and Best Dance Performance Solo Award.Photo: Chungha Instagram

Chungha, who won two gold medals in '2019 mama', thanked fans.

Chungha said on his Instagram on the 5th, "Thank you so much today. Thank you for making such happy moments every time and believing in me more than me. "

"I'm shaking and I can't believe it every time. I will always be a more sincere and mature person with a lower attitude without forgetting that these moments I feel and experience are not natural but made by the stars together. Careful health and we have a happy year-end together. "He added, expressing his affection for fans.

Chungha won two awards at the 2019 mama (Mnet Asian Music Awards) held on the 4th, winning both the Best Women Singer Award and Best Dance Performance Solo Award.

Photo: Chungha Instagram