Yubin "Get Courage and Comfort Through Wonder Girls Members"

Singer Yubin appeared in the Interview pictorial in the December issue of Esquire.Yubin showed a professional aspect at the shooting scene, and with his unique kind and confident attitude, he dignified from suits to somewhat exposed costumes.It was a glimpse of Yubins confidence that grew even more with Lee Su-hyun.After shooting, Interview talked about the newly released album and the current situation.Yubin said, I liked the idea that I could feel my true image in my new album Start of the End.I think there are more reactions to what Yubin thought and how he felt, and that this album was able to know more about YubinI just wanted to reveal myself more than getting this response, beautiful, beautiful.I thought I had to put it down first and show it, and I wanted to be a person who could listen to more experiential songs. While the rappers image was strong, he also said that he had become a vocalist after his solo career, These days, the line between rap and singing has become blurred.I want to do such music that is good to listen, easy to listen, and sympathize with, leaving the genre. If the rap is not suitable even during Wonder Girls, Ill try to keep it out of my way, and Ill try to match it, he said.After all, the important thing is not to hurt the perfection of music.In the end, my goal is to become Lee Su-hyun, who finds Music that makes good use of the good elements of Yubin and conveys the feelings I feel well. I also talked about the background of the music video production that became a hot topic with Park Naraes appearance.The song itself is Silent Movie, so I gathered opinions that I would like to mislead the Silent Movie format of those days, including Charlie Chaplins Modern Times.When I thought of someone who would do such an act, I thought that comedian would fit more than me, and my sister came to mind.Ive seen my sisters magazine picture before, and she looks nice and serious, and I didnt have any friends with her, but I asked the PD to come in and I was able to take her with me.There was also a feature by Singer Yoon Mi-rae, the first feature Ive ever written since my solo career. I wanted to focus more on showing me who I was a solo on my last album.If you focused on showing a character, you would feel more important this time, he said, if you were a little different in the girl, Yubin in the thank U Soo Much, Yubin in the song, rap, and dance.So I thought it would be nice to have an appealing voice, so I asked Yoon Mi-rae and it was really good to respond.Women rappers should help each other. I felt that she was more than helping me, and that she recognized me as an artist and was touching.He also expressed his attachment to Acting: I always want to do well when I have a good chance, and at least I should not be in trouble, so I have been steadily preparing for Acting lessons.Then I had the opportunity to audition for VIP, and the director suggested that he would fit well with the person named Chaserin.Acting has fun to show things that I can not do. He was a person who acted and acted like Chaserin, who was Acting in VIP, would never be able to do it if he was Europe.In a way, I think I have a pleasure in hiding behind the role and doing something I have never been able to do before, but I actually think of things as my head.I was grateful that most people would have the opportunity to get rid of it with Acting, he said.As she is now on her 12th anniversary, she lives more realistically than she has in the past; she still gets a lot of courage and comfort through Wonder Girls members.The members who pioneered well in their respective positions were wonderful, and she also finished the interview saying that she tried harder to become such a being.Yubins Interview and pictorials can be found in the December issue of Esquire.Photo: Esquire

Singer Yubin appeared in the Interview pictorial in the December issue of Esquire.

Yubin showed a professional aspect at the shooting scene, and with his unique kind and confident attitude, he dignified from suits to somewhat exposed costumes. It was a glimpse of Yubin's confidence that grew even more with Lee Su-hyun.

After shooting, Interview talked about the newly released album and the current situation. Yubin said, "I liked the idea that I could feel my true image in my new album 'Start of the End'. “I think there are more reactions to what Yubin thought and how he felt, and that this album was able to know more about Yubin

"I just wanted to reveal myself more than getting this response, beautiful, beautiful. I thought I had to put it down first and show it, and I wanted to be a person who could listen to more experiential songs. "

While the rapper’s image was strong, he also said that he had become a vocalist after his solo career, “These days, the line between rap and singing has become blurred. I want to do such Music that is good to listen, easy to listen, and sympathize with, leaving the genre. "

“If the rap is not suitable even during Wonder Girls, I’ll try to keep it out of my way, and I’ll try to match it,” he said. After all, the important thing is not to hurt the perfection of Music. In the end, my goal is to become Lee Su-hyun, who finds Music that makes good use of the good elements of Yubin and conveys the feelings I feel well. "

I also talked about the background of the Music video production that became a hot topic with Park Narae's appearance. "The song itself is 'Silent Movie', so I gathered opinions that I would like to mislead the Silent Movie format of those days, including Charlie Chaplin's 'Modern Times'. When I thought of someone who would do such an act, I thought that comedian would fit more than me, and my sister came to mind. I’ve seen my sister’s magazine picture before, and she looks nice and serious, and I didn’t have any friends with her, but I asked the PD to come in and I was able to take her with me.”

There was also a feature by Singer Yoon Mi-rae, the first feature I’ve ever written since my solo career. “I wanted to focus more on showing me who I was a solo on my last album. “If you focused on showing a character, you would feel more important this time,” he said, “if you were a little different in the girl, Yubin in the thank U Soo Much, Yubin in the song, rap, and dance.”

"So I thought it would be nice to have an appealing voice, so I asked Yoon Mi-rae and it was really good to respond. “Women rappers should help each other.” I felt that she was more than helping me, and that she recognized me as an artist and was touching.”

He also expressed his attachment to Acting: “I always want to do well when I have a good chance, and at least I should not be in trouble, so I have been steadily preparing for Acting lessons. Then I had the opportunity to audition for 'VIP', and the director suggested that he would fit well with the person named Chaserin. Acting has fun to show things that I can not do. "

He was a person who acted and acted like Chaserin, who was Acting in 'VIP', would never be able to do it if he was Europe. In a way, I think I have a pleasure in hiding behind the role and doing something I have never been able to do before, but I actually think of things as my head. “I was grateful that most people would have the opportunity to get rid of it with Acting,” he said.

As she is now on her 12th anniversary, she lives more realistically than she has in the past; she still gets a lot of courage and comfort through Wonder Girls members. The members who pioneered well in their respective positions were wonderful, and she also finished the Interview saying that she tried harder to become such a being.

Yubin's Interview and pictorials can be found in the December issue of Esquire.

Photo: Esquire